NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tapline Removal with the guides assistance

Go down

Tapline Removal with the guides assistance  Empty Tapline Removal with the guides assistance

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:58 pm

This experience would start out with me rescuing a few individuals, in some period in time and space. we all wore these exo skeleton type suits and were to be used as soldiers but i had other plans. So we started our escape going through the overhead vents and i came into a rather familiar experience. That i had lead this escape before so i decided to switch things up. I asked Rebisar Tars if i could see my taplines. And well, everything went black. And a nu scene would appear right in front of me. I was crouched behind something like a fallen tree, out of sight, and in the distance a big castle. Directly in front of me there there were soldiers marching away, holding weapons like spears and flintlock revolvers and dressed like civil war period and roman period soldiers. And machinery like tanks rolling around. They all would come to a halt before this great chessboard, where i received the impression it was some form of religious ritual, but was also told it was for the dark church. As the 'preacher' stood within a square on the board, there seemed to be other religious figures and symbols within other squares as well. And the priest guy had a dead body placed in front of him from a big hand. I thought to myself what it would be like to clear away all this and free myself from it, to which in my imediate vu i saw a metal basket hooked up on two wooden poles come unhinged by one chain, but was still hinged by another. Perhaps representing the release of this tapline but also to be aware of another one. So after this basket came unhinged it was my green light to enter the scene and when i did i was super big, bigger than all these restricting ideas and religious who haws. So i got to work, clearing off a table where one scene was taking place, and after doing some work i sat back and said "rebisar, thank yu, this is so great what yu are doing for me and everyone". He didnt say anything but it didnt matter i was extremely grateful for these oppurtunities. And then i said , "ya know all the realguides too, all yu guys are doing great stuff",and i specifically said hello to Fubbi Quants, and he said hello but i could not see him but it came from behind me and too the left. And i simply asked how he was doing and he said he was doing good. I waited a little bit and then i heard kevins voice from behind me as well, like we were on some sort of movie set. Well kevin said to bring in somebody and we're gonna show him(Me) more about lindsey. Not sure who lindsey is, but the scene would change to a nice nature looking area with a home, where these two woman spoke and a boy entered the scene and i got the impression one was the mother and the other was daughter and her friend. also shortly after this received the impression that someome was to be transitioning from the physical and it would greatly effect the daughter in many ways.

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum