NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanoid aliens

Go down

Humanoid aliens  Empty Humanoid aliens

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:06 pm

This experience started out with someone i seen on the street playing with a strange sort of invention. It was a rifle type grenade launched that shot these cansisters that would explode w great sound and flash of light and as i watched him i was moved to an unfamiliar city on anunkown street going towards a white house sort of bulding Super Modern, like somesort of office building or korperation building, and i looked up to the roof from my position down the street and ontop of the building and moreso apart of the building itself was a large ship, in a triangle sort of shape with a big bluish ball on the bottom, it seemed to be how they beamed up back into it. So i approached building and there were streams of these black vans going into the parking garage below and i watched as van after van carrying who knows what into this buildings parking complex. Then the scene would shift to me, being up on the ship. The people looked human but i was making my way around this ship looking for the armory, trying to figure out what the boy had as i was very curious. So i found the armory and inside i did see these rifles by the crateful, with a few on display, i touched one and it went off, and when it did i was unneffected by it but so were all the humanoids in this room, there were also other seemingly harmless inventions and devices. Ones that play chess for yu and other ones that do simple tasks but they were indeed in the armarment section. I was approached by a rather large man and he asked if i was to go with them tonight, i was confused as to what he meant, but i got the impression to play along. So i said sure, and he showed me their sweets room, at the back of the armory. There were cakes, popsicles, pasteries and all sorts of things. They offered me a popsicle, to which i was reluctant but again reallised i was to play along, so i took it in hand, then as i opened it and took a bite i was instantly on a neighborhood street of rather nice homes. There was a lady whos "group" id been assigned to. She crept along the window of a home and to the front door. Got it open in merely seconds , there was a little pomeranian dog there ready to bark but before it could even do so she pointed her finger at him, and this blue sort of purple and white stream came off the tip of her finger causing him to loss his voice. Not harming him, only silencing him slightly. So now we approached a lady sleeping on the couch in this living room, she climbed in behind her as to grab her once she was awake, and told me to scare her. I was reluctant again but did so either way, so i made a loud noise and the lady rose, she looked at me unafraid like and almost confused so i attempted to scare her again and this time she did jump and was grabbed by the lady. Then we would be walking out of the house, i looked to the lady i was with and told her i felt guilt because of that, and she seemed shocked as she looked at me and looked at the ice cream in my hand. Then all went quiet as i heard a voice say "98% will do what theyre told and the remaining will not" which was then met with the subtle impression to yet again play along. So i said neverMind and nibbled on the ice cream, then she turned forward. As we made our way to the second home, where we entered through the garage. Where i was to see many of these human looking aliens , one even shape shifted right in front of me. They payed no attention to my observance as they tore the garage apart in search of something. And suddenly we all would be going into the main houss. one asked me if i was to join them for the rave party and how would i possibly get in because im physical and theyre not so theyd have to sneak me in, as though they were my friends or something. I asked RebISar if what i was doing was fine, and i got slightly discouraged as these were clearly shapeshifters, so i wondered why i was even here at all. But i received the impression to play along and then i would wake

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down