NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsters In My Street. By Kevin Smith

Go down

Monsters In My Street. By Kevin Smith Empty Monsters In My Street. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Amidst all that's been taking place on the Real side, the reaching out and sharing the Nu U sound
and the ISSS with all and any who may listen, the various attacks from the dark forces in all the
forms that they take, and the overall becoming more aware process through the willingness to be
shown more and become aware therefore of more than we currently are, is the continuing Vu of
whats taking place with my personal self, represented as a house on the Real side and the street it is
in. Generally then in regards to my house, this is the process of facing the created self, and creation
that it has participated in the cause and effect manifesting of. For once everything of the construction
of the created self is confronted, we are fully conscious of every aspect of it, all the tapline
agreements and attachments that is comprises of, and can now decide to let everything that restricts
us to creation go. So this process is continuous and every now and again, I see more of my intent to
proceed with the facing of the personal self, expressed and represented on the Real side as further
restructuring of the personal self house. From clearing out tapline representing clutter, to having the
very walls caved in, to having the roof removed. The house represents always something for the
personal self to relate to, a kind of home base if you will. As it is a process of stepping continuously
into the unknown of what is endlessly Real and then returning to the house and making the
comparisons of what we know to what we are now being shown. Eventually I would imagine that an
individual would no longer even have a personal self house on the Real side, as it progressively
becomes less, as the process continues. Rather a scary notion for the personal self, and so it must be
a gradual process. For I have found that sometimes when I go too quickly, the personal self will
panic and run for the comfort of what it has known, until it can be coaxed out again from under the
bed. And recently also has my recreated Real side street been widened and restructured by the
Guides to facilitate an influx of new individuals and situations that will feature in my experience as I
continue delving forward with my Real intent to recognise the ISSS. For the more we face the
personal self and the whole of Life, the more we expose ourselves to it and all the individuals and
everything it consists of. We must deal with all the confrontation and all the attitudes, and ultimately
as the risk taker position that it is, be prepared that even the personal self may be destroyed in the
process. For of course everything in creation and those who dwell within it, who are not deciding to
step up and become more aware, will be opposed to those who are. As they will surely be agitated
by that which they know is Real but have not the want to embrace it themselves, or will be outraged
and seek to attack us as we present that, which not only will have us removed from the restriction of
creation but allow others the opportunity also. And the dark force creation rulers certainly dont want
to lose any agreement supporting slaves. So as my street is widened in preparation for the additional
situations and individuals I will be faced with, a wider and more expansive street representing a
greater access for that which will be increasingly entering my experience, not all individuals will
necessarily be those willing to step up and become more aware, much of that which will be
accessing my street now will be the agitated and the outraged. And here on the Real side I would
find my widened street now able to accommodate the influx of a selection of gigantic monsters. Ill
intented beasts of mighty proportions, but size of course means very little on the Real side in regards
to that being exhibited by the unaware and the dark force folks. For such characters surely like to
bloat themselves up, to look down upon you from their height, but ultimately protection is assured
through a Real awareness that is aside and untouchable by anything creational based, including
personal self body types and any expression of them on the Real side. We are still rather operating in
two realities however, as we share and present in creation on the physical and the Real side, so are
open to attack, but with greater assurances of safety, as the Real awareness, that we are allowing the
connection with, does whatever is necessary to survive, for to defend oneself is our right. Monsters
can represent a number of things, from aspects of the personal self, ideas masquerading in
monstrous form, to the monstrous ideas of others, to monsters that represent the social collective
consciousness. The monsters can be actual individuals also in these forms, for there are endless
expressions of variety of body types utilised throughout creation and the Real side. Very often too,
thought forms and subconscious unconscious ideas roam in the form of monsters, like in forbidden
planet the movie. For on a few occasions on the Real side, I have been with groups tasked with the
assignment of vanquishing these monster thought forms. For some thought forms have roamed as
monsters for eons on the Real side, and would remain forever causing disruption, unless a little
occasional Real side tidying up takes place. Killable monsters then are such created ideas and
thought forms, and are as insubstantial as creation itself really is, the monster then only has power as
we give it attention, focus, if we agree and cling onto it. Although any monsters we encounter on the
Real side that cant be killed, tend to represent the personal created self or the collective created
consciousness. And we are rather stuck with the personal self while in creation and have to deal with
it, we cant slay it as it were. And the created consciousness is as it has been decided to be, we cant
oppose or crush it, as it is the free will for everyone to choose and create what they will. We could
attempt to quash or alter the collective created consciousness, but then we present as imposition, and
we can only do that from a personal self position, much as the social engineering dark forces do, and
we become then caught up in the effects. We can then only present and share and create what we do
that is beneficial for the whole of Life, if we manipulate creation then we can become an authority
and a control factor also. And the controllers are as much locked into creation as those that they have
decided to impose their control upon, through the agreements they garner. These monsters in my
street were very slayable, so were either the ideas of others that I was confronted with through my
continued process, or ideas being released from my personal self house, from perhaps the
subconscious. For very often these deep rooted subconscious ideas are so old and so very
convoluted, that they do manifest as big ugly monsters when identified and exposed, and then of
course the idea is to decide their release, we slay the monsters so to speak. For these street monsters
were very slayable as I said, so were idea representing, and I would have assistance from another
individual, that I took to be a Real Guide. As the Guides do assist us with our process but only if we
are willing and open to it, as they will not oppose our free will if we decide otherwise. The scene
rather rolled out like a computer game, where I would bring special, Real awareness provided,
abilities to bear, all that was required to eliminate the idea monsters that had taken advantage of the
greater access that my extended and widened street had provided.
Duane's Vu
I recommend people seeing the movie Forbidden Planet, its from the 60's, very good an example of
exactly whats taking place here with the subliminals. Its a fun adventure and I recommend everyone
see it. Whats going on in your experience, is yes your opening up an avenue, and these are the
challenges that exist. Its not that we run from them, but at first they are scary and we do, but
eventually we realize that we must face them. Because were all on this earth and with what were
doing, were all part of this, were all part of what is taking place, and its time to step up. Its time to
do our part and really take a look at whats going on on the earth, and stop pretending. So were
letting people know little by little, letting the earth know whats going on, because these things exist
everywhere with everyone. And people can pretend that they don't, but its facing this and getting
through this, and when you do it opens up huge new possibilities for everybody, where its
beneficial. Whats going on with the planet is effecting a lot of people and especially subconsciously
and physically, its ruining everything, that's very Real and very rapid.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum