NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Climb, A Fall, And A Bored Reptilian

Go down

A Climb, A Fall, And A Bored Reptilian Empty A Climb, A Fall, And A Bored Reptilian

Post by Admin Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:56 pm

With the process of becoming more aware and eventually standing as the free beings of light we actually are in the Real Universes of the ISSS, is the necessity of becoming fully conscious of everything that binds us to creation. All the agreements and emotional attachments, the taplines that have us anchored to the simulators. Most of which we have been unconscious of, that stem from all the various lifetimes we have lived that then are in the subconscious of our created selves. As I have shared on previous Real side experiences, as we release these old taplines from lifetimes lived beyond our current available memory body references of this lifetime, we tend get the imagery, scenes and situation flashbacks that occurred during the lifetime these taplines we are now identifying and releasing were established. We also are constantly needing to address those agreements and attachments we have in our current lifetimes, which can be those we have consistently clung too for many eons, as the personal self is rather routine and habitual, deriving comfort through that which is familiar, its habits, drives and ambitions. And of course we must maintain awareness of what we are agreeing too on a moment by moment basis, a practice of watching our thoughts and where our intent lies. We are at least then conscious of these current lifetime cause and effect creating agreements as we understand how the process works, and in the meantime we continue our process of uprooting all the taplines we are unconscious of and releasing them from the subconscious. And so with those taplines we are conscious of from this lifetime, we can experience on the Real side the scenes and situations that transpired at the time of their inception, and at least we can better understand them, as they will not be from lifetimes past that we have no current personal self accessible memory reference for. Sometimes the specifics may not necessarily be made apparent, as to the agreement taplines we are identifying and releasing, but more the general overal nature of them, as in this Real side experience I will share now. For I would find myself crawling through a very dark and dense forbidding jungle accompanied by a woman. Such places as this, especially coupled with the sense of foreboding as per my impressions, would suggest a spot in the most unsavory area of creation, the lower astral. A place where, should you find that this is your position in Life, you must have been deciding on and agreeing with some rather restricting and non beneficial ideas indeed. For this is the realm of entities, demons, reptilians, werewolves, vampires and other equally as unsavory characters and beings. Your positioning in life reflecting your decisions and choices, as everything equals itself. I had the sense that this was an experience of working through the personal self, of identifying and releasing taplines. For we both would be crawling through dense and dark vegetation and much by way of snake like binding vines would be reaching for me and attempting to snag me as we proceeded. My female companion was however unhindered, and indeed was leading the way, my impression was that she was a Real Guide and I had accepted her assistance in this Real side removing of the personal self taplines experience. Guides can of course only assist us if we free will accept their help, we must be willing, and also willing to release the taplines, or we would simply retain them byour want to cling onto them. So, even though the specific nature of the taplines was not apparent, the very place we were in suggested where these taplines stemmed from, the emotional body, so they were emotional attachments then, which is the astral level, and in this case, specifically the lower astral. So I had perhaps taken on a few agreements, or had taplines I was unconscious of, that bound me to this forbidding place, and as I followed the Guide, we were moving upwards, almost moving vertically and defying gravity as the tendril like vines reached for me, but I would brush them aside that they would not secure a hold. Agreement and attachment idea vines, representing taplines, that I was passing through and dismissing, and we scaled ever upwards, as though extricating myself from this place and ensuring there was nothing that bound me too it in any way. And indeed, the surroundings became less dense and dark the higher we went. But it seems perhaps
there were a few attachments that did bind, that still needed addressing, that I hadn't yet released, for it is a process and quite the journey to get through the personal self, so one step at a time, you wouldn't want to take all the teddy bears away from the personal self all at once. And so these vines seized me and I could proceed no further and indeed, I would lose my footing and fall back down the vertical climb for what seemed like an eternity. I would come to land in a heap in a clearing in this lower astral dense forest, unharmed however, and standing off to the side, still with me, was the Real Guide. By her very presence I surmised then that despite a few set backs, my Real intent to continue on was retained, or she would not be there. For naturally after that tumble and having determined what the experience represented, the personal self would run through an array of concerns, considerations, fears and worries as to if the journey to the ISSS was forfeited, if the opportunity was lost etc etc. And so the Guide was there almost as a reassurance for the personal self, for despite errors, miscalculations and tapline removing issues, if the Real intent is maintained and we decide to continue on, then the process of recognising the ISSS rolls on wards. Although wedo need release every tapline idea agreement attachment if we are to be liberated from cause and effect creation. Interestingly a strange portal manifested in the clearing also, and what emerged was a reptilian. He was elaborately dressed and had an air of authority about him, a sense of power and creational agreement to this position of established power. A typical reptilian in appearance with his green scaled skin, elongated lizard like face and my impression was that he was a reptilian of some standing, though one of ill orientated intent and dark forces affiliation. He grinned at me and gestured to a chest that now stood in the center of the clearing, and as I approached and looked within, I could see a small baby. This baby was me, or more precisely, represented a potential future lifetime and indeed this reptilian would proclaim that when I assumed the next lifetime as this new baby, that he would ensure I was a slave. Well everybody in creation are restricted cause and effect prison yard slaves, so he wasn't telling me anything I didn't know. But this did press home the point of the importance of dealing with these taplines now, for if we retain any, we must experience there effects, and retained taplines after this lifetime is completed will have us the effects of them again as we project into future lifetimes. I doubt the reptilian was presenting this actuality for my benefit, for he seemed very smug, almost gleeful. But then the Real Guide stepped forward and slammed the chest lid, she shook her head as though negating the reptilians words. As though indicating that this wasn't the case, and in fact this reptilian was trying to instill further fear and doubt into my personal self. That yes we do need to release all creation binding taplines, but were fine as long as we maintain our focus and Real intent, our Real purpose, which is to recognise the ISSS, and as Duane says that could take a thousand years, we cant be putting time limits on such a monumental journey.
Duane's Vu
Were always presented these funny little situations. You see that the reptilian was trying to tempt you a little bit, if you will make that decision. Again, these individuals are bored, so onward we go.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down