NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NU way out of creation! NOW!

Go down

The NU way out of creation! NOW! Empty The NU way out of creation! NOW!

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:32 am

The VU opened up where it visually seemed as if i was watching a movie and a changing of perspectives or reference points was taking place. The points of reference being other individuals vupoints. The setting was that ofba social hall or maybe a movie theater/office building of sorts. Anyways, some very large spiders began to pop in and the people started to scramble. I kept switching my VU around and utilizing the various positions and i did see the spiders. Very large Black Widow spiders, like mutant ones. Well, i isntantly RecognISed that these spiders were only here and having this effect because of the overall conscioussness of this place and the inhabitants here. But the individuals on this floor could not Seee this so they panicked instead and more and more popped in as the fear factor grew ever more present and Real for these individuals. I then referenced one particualr individuals VU where he slowly started walking to the restroom and very fearfully and suspensfully peeked in to see a great apider waiting for him. Again, another projection of his own Cause to Effect. Like expecting a "boogie man", and because of the nature of creation it is so. So he ran away, and then some indiviuals ran to a higher floor and blocked the way off with furniture as more and more spiders took over the lower floor. And these few were stood around waiting, and so i entered the scene by placing a body vehicle there and nobody seen me at first until i opened a window and climbed out, and they all began to exclaim shock and awe as they followed.

The difference in floors could be as the simulator comes crashin in so to speak the causw to effect is more apparent, it shows up. And so these effecs which are generated only by the unaware masses considerations, agreements etc. have them in a situation rather unsavory but it is all choice, as the other indibiduals seeked "higher ground" which could reference the RealSide and so these individuals who stepped up, are ready. And so i provided a show, not that i am a savior but moreso an example of whats possible. Like a lifting ofna curtain of which those who decide to follow thru with, have the free will to do so. As this oppurtunity is for ALL.

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum