NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The God/KAL idea

Go down

The God/KAL idea Empty The God/KAL idea

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:01 am

This experience had a partivular scene which is for ALL to seee Realistically. I stepped into a room which looked like a large library and there from my left came running a Giant T-Rex. Not the green scaley kind, but one made of a watery like black fog, that flowed as it moved toward me. I simply back pedaled slowly thru the doorway i entered from and it could not get thru. It tried and tried but as i patiently waited for the deception to show up, it did. This show was over and the giant T-Rex now changed form.. From that liquid fog like entity to a solid steel, skeleton of a t-rex with a little wind up key on its back side, appeared visually. Then it fell to the ground and i proceeded past it.

I seee this in a few ways, one being a representation of the social conscioussness and its control factor to the Reptilians, being shown as a T-rex, coming after me, but without agreement and moreso a position of which thiw could not effect me it was fine. The steel showing the rigidity of this idea and its restricting nature, with the key being a choice. A wind up toy will not act, or cause to effect without conscious participation/ Agreement to it.

The second VU being that it could be a Visual representation of the Kal. The mental Realm supervisor, or "God". As he self proclaims to be. This individual being Reptilian, is why it appeared as a T-Rex. And the black fog like tje unconscioussness of it, and with its overall size being not its power, but the agreement to the Idea of him. Which is Big. But with my positioning thru the doorway showing a Standing Real out of the Cause and Effects of this idea Since i have RecognISed the Reality of his "holeiness". And the turning to steel his own cause to effect as he is locked into his position, and again a show of the restrictive nature of this particualar idea. The key is interesting. Could be simple as a showing its a type of "play thing". An idea for someone to look to something more than just a physical life but very elementary and really just how a baby plays with blocks. A starting point. But another VU, i have on the Key could be that the KAL is not necessarily "alive" at all. Which Duane has mentioned before, in other words, that the Mental Supervisor is just a projection of the created conscioussness. Peoples want for a controller or "master" and with cause to effect they got it. The unaware have their Jealous god that is what it is, but there is nothing there. There is no LIFE. Its only animation or duration given to the unaware masses "god" is thru the consideration/agreements and taplines to it, emotional etc. but all deception shows up and it wound down, a show of its TruNature.

Thank yu for reading NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum