NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking In The Mirror For Signs Of Entity Attachment

2 posters

Go down

Checking In The Mirror For Signs Of Entity Attachment Empty Checking In The Mirror For Signs Of Entity Attachment

Post by Admin Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:34 pm

In this experience I would find myself lingering in my inbetween state, a position where my
awareness is between the physical and the Real side. Our creational simulation is based on whatever
idea agreements we have decided upon that forms our consciousness. We place our awareness in
that consciousness, as though stepping into a computer game, and we experience however we have
constructed the consciousness. We experience our decided simulation on the physical level through
the senses, that render the idea agreements into our creational reality. But we can also encase our
awareness in our decided simulation and even as we go to the Real side of Life, as we move our
awareness from the personal self consciousness, we can still be limited to our decided simulation,
we always see as much as we decide or that we take the risk to see. And if we are content with what
we have, what we know and our consciousness simulation of ideas, then this is all we will see on
the Real side. Where we could have been open to seeing more, the other parts of the personal self
and creation. The Real Guides and Life can only show us more than we currently know, if we so
decide and agree for this to be, otherwise we enclose ourselves in our bubbles of self conviction and
nothing else can feature or penetrate. Although as we sit in the simulation of our consciousness,
there will be much by way of agreements, the bulk of which we are unconscious of, that will allow
all manner of situations, beings and individuals to feature in our Real side experiences, as closed off
to the Real Guides and Real Awareness it may be. And so even for the individual content with what
they have decided and then take with them to the Real side, it doesn't mean they are beyond being
tormented, intimidated and attacked by the ill intented. The Real awareness will be doing what its
doing, or rather just being, but until the personal awareness decides and makes the connection with
it, can the process of becoming more aware of what we currently know and have up until that
moment limited ourselves too, begin. But anyway, on the physical, we are very much experiencing
the consciousness and the simulation that effects from it. And on the Real side we have unlimited
experiential potential according to what we decide and risk to see. For as we sleep, we move
beyond the consciousness and if we have made the connection with the Real awareness, then we are
always given the opportunity to see more and become more aware as a consequence. This
inbetween state is rather a bridging of the two positions, the physical level consciousness simulation
and the Real side. And what happens then is I will retain the Vu of the physical level but elements
and features of the Real side will bleed over and feature in my room. This is achieved by standing in
the Nowness of the Real awareness, and at a point where transition onto the Real side can be so, but
rather than allow it, I rather prevent it from occurring, and am bridging then the two positions, not
quite awake, but not quite asleep. Sometimes I will instinctively, or should I say, be Real awareness
motivated to do this, especially regarding Real side attacks, that yes we might well see these attacks
on the Real side, but not always will we remember on waking. But this between state will have then
that which is attacking us manifest on the physical level, assuming we retain this position between
the physical and the Real side and don't react or activate the personal self thoughts or emotions
which has us then only able to vu the consciousness physical level simulation. And although we are
still being attacked, we cant perceive it. In the nowness of the ISSS, time and sequence of events
doesn't exist, as everything is in this ISSSNISSS, so were we attacked say, two months ago as
things unfold through cause and effect time phases through the personal self perception, in reality
its all happening now in the ISSSNISSS. And so regardless of when things took place in cause and
effect simulation, we can adjust and deal with them in the Nowness of our Real awareness and they
can be resolved. But the personal self must decide and agree to the resolution of situations and the
effects that stem from attacks on the Real side. For as any attack is based on agreements that
allowed the attack to be, so it would be a violation of free will for Life and the Guides and the Real
awareness to intercede with what was a personal self decided free will decision to be attacked in fact.
Generally the personal self wont know the particulars of whatever agreement has allowed its attack,
but over time as we become more aware, the personal self appreciates how then attacks can infringe
on what is a simulation of our design, and puts itself in an open agreement mode for the Real
awareness and the Guides to be permitted to assist. For as we go through our process, as we face
life, will be the confrontations and the attack opportunities as we place attention with what we are
facing, as we retain agreements through the personal self that we are unconscious of that effect
potential attacks, and as we agree with the ideas of others that we can engage with them on the
simulated personal side to extend them the opportunity of becoming more aware, the Nu U song,
and seek agreements for the galactic endeavours etc. Its as though Life, this all awareness
everything cant act on behalf of the personal self, unless the personal self agrees. And when we say
act, its rather that Life, the Guides, the Real awareness always does what makes sense with the
awareness that it is, it deals with then all that doesn't make sense, the situations and distortions that
then effect the awareness adversely. So often the personal self needs to be shown that which is
attacking it, that it will agree to release whatever idea has caused the attack. And with the agreement
released so must that which effects from it, be denied from our experience. And this would translate
and express in however it does, as us vanquishing the foe, or blasting it with magic, whatever
method is employed, we are simply extracting an idea from our simulation, etching it from the
script of our movie. And so this is why I sometimes find myself in this between state I suggest, the
Real awareness has facilitated it without personal self decision for it to be, that the personal self can
very clearly be shown the nature of its attacker as it bleeds over from the Real side and is very
apparent on the physical, then must decide the release of the agreement that allowed the attack. In
this case, in my between state, I had the Real awareness impression of an approaching menace.
Such impressions must be from the Real awareness, as the personal self can only consider what it
sees, what is currently in its experience and not what is yet to come, unless the individual utilizes
more the intuitive side or can access the Real side from the physical, as psychics and mediums can
do. So a Real awareness heads up, and then into my room would be a flood of darkness that was
preceding an entity of a kind as was my further impression, and its ill intented nature very tangible.
Entities are beings that dwell in the lower astral, and as your positioning in life reflects your choices
and decisions, and that the lower astral is the most forbidding hell like area of creation, so this
would indicate that those that dwell there have an equally as dark and ill intented consciousness. I
had a lot of encounters with entities for a period a few years or so back, this was based on effects
catching up with me, as always the causes we set in motion, although taking cause and effect time
to manifest on the physical, will show up eventually. And my astral projection practices prior to
finding the Nupresentation had set causes in motion that would facilitate the encroaching of entities
into my experience on the physical around the time I was on my process of awareness, a year or so
into it and singing the Nu. Which in a way was well timed, for without the awareness I would glean,
so would I perhaps be less capable of dealing with the entities, through a Real awareness that knows
just what to do. Although the entities have featured less in my experiences recently, as with the
cessation of astral projections which cause holes in the aura that such beings can make use of, so
has this particular brand of attack and disruption come to an end. But occasionally, as we go
through creation and the personal self, as we get stuck in and face the whole of Life, as we continue
to unravel the karma, the idea taplines that bind us to creation, so do we continually take on effects,
karma, as we proceed with the process, and the experiences play out according to the ideas we have
agreed too as we go about it, and the various beings, creatures and individuals who can feature in
our simulation accordingly. As this darkness engulfed my room and the sense of malevolence very
apparent, I would begin singing the Nu U song, which can dispel anything ill intented from our
midst as it is the connection to the ISSS, and is then a part of this TruLight reality, and for the ill
intented it is a sound that is very abrasive. Like attracts like, and a reality that is very dark or a
consciousness very ill intented cannot be with the light sound of the pure TruReality. For indeed the
two realities cannot co exist, creation is aside from the Real Universes of the ISSS, but one can
align the personal self moreso with the attitudes of sincerity and gratitude with the ISSS, can get
closer to its purity in a sense, than were one to stand in attitudes of ill intent, which would encase
the individual in bubbles of personal self limiting ideas, removing them even moreso from the ISSS
that they actually are. So an ill intented individual would certainly be repelled by the purity of the
Nu U song, it would cause an agitation also for one who is content to want to reside with the
personal self but that is bothered by the connection to the Real awareness and ISSS that they
actually are, a TruReality they don't want to accept. However, its always intent and decision that we
are, and that is our experience, and if our personal intent, decisions or agreements we cling too are
maintaining an attack of the presence of an ill intented being in our simulation, then no amount of
Nu U singing will repel anything. For again, its as though Life, the Guides, the Real Awareness, The
Nu U song, this overall Real awareness reality cant act against the personal self and its free will
decisions. And this was the case here, the entity continued to form in my room, despite the Nu U
singing, and my impression was of an agreement that existed that was maintaining its ability to
feature in my experience. And so recognizing this, I permitted the Real awareness to resolve the
situation, to identify and release the agreement of causality, and the entity would vanish, as the
effects it could feature in were no longer available to it, as the agreement that incorporated the idea
of the entity was no longer retained. What I have found with entities, if they attach to you, they tend
be invisible on the physical, although still there, but very apparent on the Real side. They have a
tendency to linger around the body vehicle, often just their heads leering over your shoulder, or
sometimes you see their facial features mingling with your own. On the physical less apparent,
though some have the perceptual ability to see them, and an expression of entity attachment can be
a distorting of the body vehicle physically, as an extreme example, along the lines of demonic
possession, movie examples as the exorcist etc. In previous experiences where I have had entity
attachment and been on the Real side, any individual I encounter there would be able to see them
clinging to my body, or peeping over my shoulder etc. So what I would do here in this experience,
is that as I retained my between state, after the entity was dispelled, I then moved my awareness.
Just as you can astral project from the between state so you can remote Vu from it also, and I
projected my awareness from my room into the bathroom, where I could scrutinize my face in the
mirror and ensure that no entity was present. For although I haven't the ability to perceive from the
physical anything of the Real side, this was along similar lines of being in the between state where
you can see features and Real side elements on the physical. And so should there have been an
entity attached I would have seen it in the mirror as I remote Vued in this manner. And although I
knew the agreement had been severed, whatever it was that had allowed the entity attack. And so it
can no longer feature in my simulated experience, I felt it prudent to be certain.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Checking In The Mirror For Signs Of Entity Attachment Empty Re: Checking In The Mirror For Signs Of Entity Attachment

Post by Alusea Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:35 pm

At some level I understand what is said here but I think I have to read it over a few times. Thanks so much for all your efforts, much appreciated.

Alusea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum