NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agreement File Discarding. By Kevin Smith

Go down

Agreement File Discarding. By Kevin Smith Empty Agreement File Discarding. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:21 pm

The Real purpose of the created simulators, is as we know, to recognize the ISSSNISSS LifeIS, the
TruReality, from the comparison that everything of creation provides. The created simulation of
decided and agreed too ideas, generating experience through cause and effect, of that which is not
Real, but that which we need to go through, that we eventually come to a point where we want to
see and be more than what we have restricted ourselves too for the longest time. And as such we
reach a stage where we connect with the Real awareness, that which we actually are, and the
ISSSNISSS that it is a part of, through the Nu U song. And begin to gradually recognize the
difference between the simulation and that which is Real, the ALLLISSS, to recognize the ISSS
through the comparison that the entirety of creation and all its endless expression of experience
affords. Part of this process is a recognition of the consciousness we have been continually creating
while going through the body forms in the simulation from lifetime to lifetime. For as we create our
experiences, as we play in creation, we accumulate agreements, ideas that we have either created
ourselves or those created by others, ideas that through agreement too we have generated the
corresponding effected experience that reflects the nature of the ideas. Ideally we would simply
generate all the experience we do to go through creation and reach the stage of wanting to be more
than simulated effect, and see the experiences for what they are, references and comparisons to
facilitate awareness through. But as we go through creation and lifetimes, we have the tendency to
cling onto the ideas we create or those of others, and all ideas are taplines, ideas which generates
cause and effect experience. As we so make our decisions and agreements so do we forge the
taplines, but were we to have simply made the decision, had the experience then released the idea,
so would it have been but a reference, the tapline would have fallen away. But to cling onto the
ideas has the taplines then retained, and constantly generating the experience that effects from these
ideas. And as we move into future lifetimes, as we project the effects beyond that which we can
experience in our current lifetime span, so the agreements we become unconscious of, as a new
body vehicle comes with a new mind, and the agreements are rather filed in the storage capacity of
the personal self like a computer. But the agreements are retained despite our being now
unconscious of them, and are still generating experience based on their nature. With agreements
comes the emotional attachment component to ideas also, as we categorize the ideas as good or bad.
Generally the ideas we agree with we have applied emotion too, feel good, comfort zone providing
ideas overwhelmingly, that stimulate the astral sensation body. And what we build up over time is
then the consciousness, our simulation generating personal self. An overal vehicle, comprising of all
the agreements and emotional attachments to the ideas we have decided on, and the bulk of which
will be subconscious, that which we are now unconscious of, the taplines that bind us to creation.
Everything operating as per design, the simulator was designed that we experience what we decide
based on the ideas we generate and agree with or the ideas of others. And the ideas we cling too,
those that are filed and are the consciousness, we constantly are the effects of, until we decide
differently, or ultimately supercede and stand in the Real awareness nowness indifference to all the
ideas of the consciousness and creation and learn to recognize the ISSS. So part of the process does
involve becoming more aware of the Real awareness that we are, a Real awareness that is through
everything in creation, the consciousness and all the ideas of it, that we can eventually see all the
agreements and attachments that make up our consciousness, as we face the personal self and the
simulation that generates from it. Fully conscious of our taplines, we are no longer the unconscious
effects of our created consciousness, and can then decide as to their release, or cling onto them if we
so desire. But to stand as the free beings of light we actually are, we cant be holding onto any
created ideas, as the design of the simulators is that we experience simulated effects of the ideas we
agree with, and we can only do that in creation. And so this process of becoming more aware, with
the Real intent of recognizing the ISSS, is to unveil all the agreements and attachments of the
consciousness and release them. And to be aware of all the ideas we are creating consciously from
moment to moment, endeavoring to maintain our nowness standing Real awareness position, and
going through the personal self constantly to ensure we are not sitting in any created ideas, attitudes,
assumptions, considerations or convictions. This process will express itself on the Real side, in our
Real side experiences, generally through the consciousness of the personal self being represented by
a house. The first floor of which will be the parts of personal self, that which we are conscious and
aware of, the second floor will represent the unseen parts of the personal self, the Real side of it,
that which most wont consider or even be aware of. And throughout the house will be areas of it,
that just like the storage files of our computers, will contain all the agreements and attachments we
are unconscious of. Such positions in the house where these unconscious taplines are to be found
would include, the attic, the basement, anywhere of a house that are not the living areas. And then
we would have the back garden as representing the subconscious also. The experiences we have that
involve tapline identifying and removing can differ, but very often the recreated house as
representing the personal self is involved as a point of relatable reference. In this Real side
experience then, I would find myself initially in a forest. The forest in fact would represent the
subconscious in this case, a rather extensive back garden to accommodate the vastness that is the
subconscious. Because as I proceeded through the experience, so would I move from this forest into
my personal self house, indicating that it was indeed my subconscious. For much of Real side
experience symbology goes off of old sayings, that of not being able to see the wood for the trees.
And with the subconscious being the largest part of the consciousness that is generating the overal
simulator, and that which most are unconscious too, so would a forest full of trees, the trees
representing ideas, shrouded in the darkness of unconsciousness be appropriate. And as most are
immersed in their personal self consciousness, and unconscious to the greater part of it, the
subconscious, so they cant see the overal of their creational situation. They cant see the wood,
through all the idea trees that make it up, an overvu that would require a stepping into the Real
awareness that is aside from the simulated consciousness. I would then be confronted with a
seemingly endless stream of assailants, and these may represent emotional attachments to
individuals, or agreements to ideas. Everything in creation is an idea effected into simulation
including the body types, the body types as the vehicle product of idea consciousness agreements.
So agreements could very readily be expressed as individuals, if the agreement overal is very
convoluted and compounded with many agreement nuances, the overal consciousness of creation is
after all represented very often by a huge monster. And my impression was here, that for every
subconscious agreement and attachment I was unearthing in the forest, so would they take the form
of individuals, that then I would best in combat as they attacked me, they would fade away and the
releasing of the taplines they each represented would be achieved. And as we face creation and the
consciousness, we can place attention on agreements we seek to address and release. Agreements
that, as most are throughout our lifetimes in a controlled reptilian designed matrix, infused with
agreements to the controllers. That as we face the agreements, as we place attention on them, as we
agree to them effectively, so we can extend the opening for the dark forces, with the agreements to
the dark forces that are infused and intertwined with our consciousness, that they can feature in the
effects, invade our tapline experience clearing sessions and attempt their usual disruption. But my
impressions were, that in this case, these attacking individuals were just manifested representations
of taplines being released. The personal self can express its want to cling onto that which it has held
dear for such a time, and the automatic reaction to having its ideas potentially eradicated can often
be met with such a simulated attacking response scenario. But evidently these taplines were
released. For had the personal self clung too them and refused to let them go, this would have
expressed as probably then a battle with the idea representing individuals that would never
conclude, or indeed that they may have bested me. For we do need the co operation of the personal
self, to have it aligned through the 5 bodies of it with the Real intent, or we have rather this back
and forth struggle. From the forest of my subconscious and into my house I would go, and my
tapline releasing would continue, for it is quite the process to get through the personal self and face
it all, and a continuous one, and we must be always conscious of any additional ideas we are adding
to the consciousness day by day. I would ascend to the top floor of my house, and begin sorting
through a number of spare rooms, as these would represent storage areas of the house, the parts of
the self we are unconscious of. I would find suitcases full of clutter and documents, agreements and
attachments in other words, as though all contained and inscribed on paper. Rather than individual
agreements then, seemed I was unveiling sheaths of agreements all at once, contained in cases, the
cases that represented the overal of the individual papers of agreements that made it up. Agreements
tend to build upon themselves over lifetimes, as we add further ideas to the original idea. But if we
trace the paper trail back to its source, then rather than laboriously remove all the parts, the
papers,we can just do away with the original idea, the case containing all the papers, and everything
that subsequently stemmed from it, assuming we are willing too, if the personal self is content to
delete the entirety of it. And so I pulled out all these cases from the storage spare rooms, and hurled
them down the stairs. Basically I was moving them from the unseen, being the unconscious effect,
to being conscious of them as they were now on the ground floor. And from there could decide their
release, and if decided, this would then present as the cases being removed from the house, as has
been the situation in previous Real side experiences of this nature. No longer ideas then that I am
holding onto, that are being kept in the personal self house. Interestingly as I went about this
process, my sister would manifest in my presence and try to convince me not to remove these cases
of taplines. With my sister being personal self immersed and creationally based only, she very much
will have, as all unconscious unaware individuals will, the influence that is a part of the
consciousness she clings too, operating through her. Or indeed the dark forces that have molded the
consciousness into agreement to their control can utilize the unconscious unaware as puppets, and
tapline people through association with them. If you agree and open yourself up to an unconscious
one dimensional being, you agree with the entire package, including the agreements they have
through their consciousness to the controllers. And you can then be taplined through them, through
that agreement to the reptilians that the individual has. But conscious of this situation, these are
taplines that are not maintained, just something to be aware of, unless you maintain agreement with
the unconscious unaware longer than is necessary or that makes sense. So either case, here was
Linsey, my sister, influenced or reptilian motivated. For if we are in agreement with the reptilian
controllers, we rather conduct ourselves unconsciously in ways that support the controllers and on
the Real side this expresses as interference, distraction or in this case, her trying to convince me to
cease the releasing of my taplines. And evidently there was agreement or attachment with her that
allowed her presence in my simulation on the Real side, but I would take no heed of her nonsensical
advice. She even would point to another adjoining room where an individual seemed to be dying
and proclaim how if I proceeded I would be the cause of his demise. Very possibly this represented
death of a part of the personal self, another tapline perhaps, or maybe even the eventual superceding
of the personal self in its entirety, the conclusion of releasing all taplines that the personal self fades
away, having served its purpose. And I proceeded unconcerned, and Linsey and the dying individual
would fade from the house and the experience concluded, and another satisfying tapline unveiling
and releasing session was complete.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum