NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘The Good The Bad & WORSE-Part 1’ by DUANE~ISSS…

Go down

‘The Good The Bad & WORSE-Part 1’ by DUANE~ISSS… Empty ‘The Good The Bad & WORSE-Part 1’ by DUANE~ISSS…

Post by Admin Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:14 am

“I Decided to come onto This World from The ReALLL UNUversisss where there are NO Authorities Ever to Help Save This Planet Earth! I Decided to Create an Agreement from The RealSide, prior to getting Here, with the 2 People (parents) who also Agreed to take Me in as their Child. I was raised with the IndoctrineSystems, as this is all the ‘parents’ knew to teach Me. As I was Guided Here by REBISAR into the little BodyType that I helped create, I soon Became Aware of My New Life on This Earth (NUBook 2 ~ ‘A Journey to Real Freedom). At age 19, My Dad brought Me into a Division (one of many) of the Secret Service, as He was Secret Service Military. From The RealSide (more than just This OneDimensional SurfaceWorld) with REBISAR and with the ISSS~International Secret Service SuperVision as a MultiDimensionALL Seeer & UNUversALL Seeer, I was shown what was really taking place WorldWide with the KONtrolling Governments & Their Abusive Agencies. There are ‘good people’ and there are ‘bad people’ on This Earth, and then there is Those Who are WORSE! ALL Governments & Their Agencies (police, fbi, cia, military, politics, religions, deity worshiping masters&gurus & more) work for the same WorldKONtrollers as do the Drug Cartels & Other Corrupt BodyTypes (whether they know this or not) and are TapLined in The MaTrickX. It is the ‘appearances’ the WKs like to Create to Fool Everyone who is UNaware&UNconscious (as Seen in the Movies They Make). Many people ‘think’ they have discovered that the Bankers, such as the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Illuminate, and so on, are the ones who Kontrol This World, but Not So! It is the ShapeShifting Reptilians who are Ruled by the Queen of Orion and the UNknown SupremeDeceptor. This is a HUmanFarming Planet like so many others in This Galaxy & Other Galaxies in This PhysicalRealm (Level 1 in Creation). No matter what the ‘know-it-all’ educated people ‘think’ they know, because they have worked hard to get their Degrees&Doctrines from the KONtrolling Institutions that have actually trained people to Become as Evil as possible, everything&everyone ends up the same way lifetime after lifetime in struggling&suffering Creation, until they Decide to be Guided Out of This CreationBubble altogether into The ReALLL UNUversisss of Endlisss Freeenisss. It does not matter what a person knows from the premeditated indoctrinated systems or what ‘pretty words’ they hear&recite and cling to, as these are also ‘ploys’ to keep unaware people unaware and ‘stuck’ in Creation for More Kontrolling Lifetimes! Everyone has a Huge Amount of Old Lifetime Baggage they carry with them, which is mainly UnSeeen by most. These are TapLines by The Reptilian WorldKontrollers that are attached to the Backs of the FiveBodies Everyone operates with Their RealAwarenisss. The WKs do Not want unaware people to Real’IS’e&Recogn’IS’e what they Do Not Seee with Their PersonalBodies & LiteralizedMind. As an example, a ‘good person’ can have a job and pay their bills, pray to their gods, drive their polluting car and ‘feel’ good about their life, but they are still helping to Ruin The ALLNaturALL Environment, because this is how they have been taught and Agree that what they are doing is a ‘standard’ with everyone else. Do the Birds Do This? Creation is a ‘Place to Practice’ until each FreeeBEing of ReALLLight (YU, The RealU ‘IS’ Already Your RealAwarenisss) Wakes up with The TruReality ALLLifeIS with NO Authorities Ever. ThereIS FarMorrre to Creation & ALLLife than what the ‘average’ person has come to know from any of the InventedSystems of Kontrol. Who will Learn to BE MultiDimensionALL & Seee What Really IS Taking Place in Creation with Their OneDimensional PersonalLife? Who will Face-ThemSelves & Make BetterChoices for ALL like the ShiningSun? The First RealStep is to Sing ‘NU~U~U~U’ & Learn to Watch Your DreamVisions for RealGuidance. Singing ‘NU~U~U~U’ ISNOW! What has taken place as old wisdom&knowledge, om, aun, hu, and other old noises&ideas, have had their place as something Not to Do with The NUNownisss ALLLife ISNOW. For Those who Decide for ThemSelves to Become MoreAware & SelfSufficient & ‘Take The Risk’ to SeeeMorrre & SeeeBeyond the old traditional ideas… They Will!

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down