NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real side Experience...Personal self house clearing on the Real side (Kevins Experience)

Go down

Real side Experience...Personal self house clearing on the Real side (Kevins Experience) Empty Real side Experience...Personal self house clearing on the Real side (Kevins Experience)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:08 am

As we all know, part of the process of becoming more aware and recognising the ISSS, is to face the personal self and creation. To be aware of everything that makes up the personal self created consciousness, its agreements, attachments, to be aware of everything we are deciding through it in every Nunowness moment, its thoughts and emotions. To ensure we are objective to these ideas, to put them where they belong, as illusionary phenomena creating ideas of the created self, and not to decide upon them and step into the illusory bubbles of creational reality that they will effect if we do incorporate them and cling to them. And so assuming we decide to do this, the Real side always reflects our intent and what we choose to be and see, and so we very often will have Real side experiences of an agreement, attachment tapline releasing nature in all the various forms these may take, if our intent is to release the taplines that bind us in creation. Demonstrated as everything from Real Guides blowing up buildings that represent these agreements, to the slaying of monsters that are these agreements made manifest as beasts and creatures. Always we have to decide this, as the decider of our experience, and any assistance by the Guides in regards to tapline removal can only be so with respect to the free will decision and agreement of the individual. This experience was another along these lines, it was a night of Real side agreement removing. I would find myself in my house, and I was delving into all the nooks and crannies, the dark recesses and storage areas. For the personal self is recreated as a house on the Real side and all the attachments, agreements and taplines that make up the created consciousness will be recreated also in our Real side personal self homes. Like all houses, there is plenty of capacity for storage, from attics, to basements, to garages and spare unused bedrooms. In our Real side houses that represent our personal selves, these various storage areas will be full of agreement clutter going back as far as when our created consciousness first was formed. We also will have our back gardens of our Real side houses which represent the subconscious. For all agreements other than those we are conscious of in this lifetime, everything from our past lifetimes will be stored in our causal memory bodies and represent agreement binding taplines that until identified and released will hold us to creation, as we are snared in the cause and effect of them, as is the design of the simulators. And so the great vastness of our agreements are subconscious, that which we are unconscious of, and with a lack of understanding of how cause and effect operates in creation, most are unaware how every thought, decision, want and desire, every idea is a cause and effect binding anchor that keeps us in the created simulation also. And so we can have all kinds of clutter which represents these idea agreements stored and stashed all over our Real side houses. We can even have individuals hiding in our attics or wherever else they might be lurking, representing the emotional attachments and agreements we have with these characters. As an example, Duane spoke of an experience where Harry and Joanee were hiding upstairs in the closet in an individuals Real side house, and in came the Guides dressed as cops to remove them. And so my house seemed far larger than the physical level version of it, for yes it required this extra capacity for the storage of idea clutter. It rather looked like the sort of house you might see, where someone referred to as a hoarder, fills it top to bottom with endless assorted rubbish. Well no problem, as I went about gathering up all this junk and dumping it in one place, for ease of extraction. For we not only are constantly removing old taplines, but we often must spring clean our personal selves of any recent agreements, ideas and attitudes we may have taken on, incorporated and decided upon, a constant Real side maintenance of our recreated personal self representing houses. Occasionally I would encounter random individuals, who represented attachments, lurking in some of the hidden areas of my Real side house. And so I would usher them out and to stand with the rest of the trash piles I was gathering in one place in my house. Most of these individuals just kind of faded away, as though my identifying them and deciding their release was enough to have them ousted from my personal self house. There were also a number of computers among some of the long winding corridors that featured in the subconscious parts of my personal self house. And I found that some individuals I came across were in the process of stealing them. Almost as though these individuals yes had been discovered and ousted, but up until now had made themselves at home in my subconscious and using these computers almost to feed information to my personal self on a subconscious level, demonstrating almost like a deep rooted and perpetuated agreement that continually went on unseen, that I was unconscious of. And on discovery of these characters, its as though they wanted to take these computers with them, that they could still influence me through them as they were ejected from my personal self house, a tenebrous connection maintained. For even as we remove these tapline agreements, the reference memory of the relationships are retained in the causal body, but we simply do not agree and decide on it anymore. And so these individuals would always potentially be able to worm their way back in at some future time if we allow the acceptance and agreement of the idea that their relationship represents. Almost as though, If I ousted them but allowed them to take the computer with them, a means of tenebrous connection, it would be akin to a tiny part of myself still clinging to the relationship attachment. Nothing could demonstrate then my intent that this would not be so more, than preventing them from taking these computers, dispelling the individuals from my house, then chucking these computers in with the rest of the clutter that I had accumulated. I had chosen the garage to place all the idea debris within, as it opened up to the street beyond, and satisfied with my Real side personal self agreement clearing, I opened up the garage door and pushed all the idea restricting junk into the street. For yes, all these ideas remain as references in our created consciousness, we dont just eliminate them from existence. But removed from the subconscious and unconscious parts of my personal self, including the lurking people, I am fully conscious of these ideas and they are expelled beyond my personal self house. Yes they are still there in the street and can be examined and picked up at any time, but I am no longer the effects of them, a decision very apparent by virtue of how I have swept these idea agreements into the street beyond my personal self house, I no longer wish to cling onto and retain them and lock myself into the limiting creational experience they will cause.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum