NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Rodeo

Go down

Russian Rodeo Empty Russian Rodeo

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:41 pm

This experience would start on a street in an unfamilair setting, i was not alarmed as i was approached by a older gentlemen, informing me that we were in Russia. This man couldve very well been a real guide as later on he saved me from danger. Anyways, He would guide me through many stores and restuarants where in each of them was either a confronation, fight, or murder happening with the individuals present in these establishments. I was vedy detached from these things but did recognize this was a very hostile environment, as i myself got into a bit of a conflict in one of these scenes. The RealGuide would simply wait for me to finish and ask if i was ready to continue as he led me out and onto a city bus. We sat side by side at the front of the bus as we journeyed onward. There was a paculiar lady at the back with a blinded eye, i stared into it and received the impression of emptional pain, she looked, shocked by this recognition and slighlty embaressed, so she would look away as did I. Me and the RealGuide got of the bus and began walking into a parking lot, my VU would show the area behind me and i seen the same lady calling for reinforcements of some sort as she followed us. I looked forward and the Guide said to me she was no friend and that we needed to leave, and reassured me he knew what to do and that he could see her intent from the moment she was present in my experience. So we got into a cop car and ventured off away from the lady, as we turned onto a main street there was swarms of police and swat searching for something, probably US i assumed. The guide laughed and said it was a good thing we chose the cop car. My VU went into the air as i watched the car dissapear into the city. My RealAwareness would fly to another part of the city and seemed to position myself in the future as now it was nighttime, i came to an open street with houses on the right side, one of which was on fire and people were panicking on the street below. In my VU i could see my lower body walking toward this scene and a particular individual who was lying on the ground. My awareness shifted to this lower body as i got closer to the man and eventually knelt by his side. This individual was dresses in the coats of animals and a fur hat of a bisons head, with an old lever action rifle by his side. Nobody payed him any attention as he lied there dying, but he turned to me and started talking about his life and the many things hes done and how he seen buffallo and many other tales. In his last moments he handed me his rifle and told me to take it south to the Bahamas, as the only place its ever been was north. He would then pass on. I clutched the rifle in my hand, still kneeling i look at the house and the long street behind me and i begin to cry very intensly and i scream, but this scream did not sound loud. It more so resonated, and drowned out everything else. As i shut my mouth and theast tear fell i looked back down the street before me and then the scene would fade.

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum