NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Side Simulator Implosion and Fear Wave Experience (Kevins Experience)

Go down

Real Side Simulator Implosion and Fear Wave Experience (Kevins Experience) Empty Real Side Simulator Implosion and Fear Wave Experience (Kevins Experience)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:13 am

I found myself in very chaotic circumstances, to the extent that it was hard to determine the particulars. It was an outside setting and everything seemed to be in a state of collapse. It was as though everything were fragmenting, as if the scene were folding in on itself, and contained less data, less information to render it as something that made sense to the eyes. Like a computer game scene that hasn't enough memory to effect it into a clear visual environment. Amidst this collapse and mayhem were scatterings of people in complete desperation, scrambling amongst the debris of this imploding place. And here I was with a small group, and we seemed to be attempting to rescue these panic stricken wretches. For something seemed to be hunting them, something that I can only describe as a great engulfing but curiously invisible wave. A tremendous sense of terror accompanied this wave, it was as though it embodied all the greatest fears in the created consciousness, that this overwhelming fear was somehow made manifest as this unseen menace. For whatever it touched it appeared to absorb. My group and I represented salvation for the fleeing terrified peoples, and we were trying to steer them toward us. We were standing beside a kind of staircase that led upwards to our right, and all the time we were here in this location we were in great peril also, this fear wave would absorb us just as indiscriminately as anyone here if given the chance. The staircase represented safe haven of a kind and at any moment we could ascend it and our safety be assured, but we were making a last ditch effort to assist as many people as we could. Evidently what we were looking at here, was the final tumultuous wave of desolation that spells the implosion of the simulator I would say, and its essence was one of pure fear, the overriding created emotion at this cataclysmic final act. And so it was as though consciousness was constricting to the point that it was absorbing itself, displayed here as this absorption wave assimilating the people that still lingered in the simulator. And this staircase was the escape option made available for those who had the recognition to do so, and here we were at the very end, still trying to assist these people to assist themselves, beckoning them toward our staircase but the recognition required to ensure their extraction fell on their shoulders. Seems it was a precarious last ditch effort, that doing what we were at this final hour, ran the risk of us getting caught in it too. I guess that to be here amidst the fear and panic could very well infect us also if we allowed it, we could be swept up in the emotions of it all, step out of our Real awareness and get absorbed too, we had to maintain a steady Nowness indifference to the circumstances. During this mayhem there were three woman present also, all dressed in white and each possessing of a mighty awareness. I had the impression they were Guides and that they were also the three woman that had featured in another experience I had recently had. They were maintaining a presence here also to the bitter end it seems, and were speaking of how they would continue to support Duane. They spoke of how he had represented always and even at this late hour, the only lifeline available for extrication from this simulator now in its death throes. Also I seemed to be documenting these final simulator scenes, kind of making videos and data streams of them. There was a point where my recordings began and everything prior to that was damaged, unwatchable, like old frayed film footage, all part of the implosion I suppose. Almost as though these final moments were being recorded for future use, maybe as warnings and demonstrations to be displayed and to impress on individuals how everything eventually in the simulator based realities always end in such a fashion.

Duane provide a Vu... The fragmenting is the things which has been created, and these are the things that are needed for people to relate to. But this stuff has become old and outdated etc. There was an individual that we know here, who has gone back to the considerations that Paul created. One of the things that Paul talked about was contemplation. Contemplation works to a certain point but it is a consideration, it is more of a personal mental set up to consider. Paul gave the hint to of direct perception, this is an indifference, and I call it perceiving. That's what he meant by direct perception, where you don't need contemplation. Contemplation is the slow way, like meditation in a way, but a little more advanced. But this is all people could take at the time and this is where many people are still stuck with the meditation, contemplation, religion etc. And its to the point where you need to perceive this reality indifferent to creation and its not even about communication anymore etc. It is about seeing and being, to recognise that, its very important. Just like in the movie near the end of knowing, people are panicking of course, and that wave in your experience, is a wave of fear. It is this darkness, and in book four of the adventures of Rebisar, that is the Supreme Deceptor. That is all the unconscious agreement to fear, that is the fear wave, and people don't see it, but they know that it's there. That's what their experiencing in your experience. Their creations are imploding, defragmenting, just falling apart, and so they don't have anything to relate to. So again, were giving them the opportunity, the stairway in the experience is an idea, it's something for them to relate to. But realistically it's not that, but it is just that for this last minute effort, like a life raft, you throw someone a little life raft as their drowning in the water. It's something that they can see and relate to, but then again as people panic, they don't know what to do. Their not making sense of their position because they didn't prepare themselves. And this is like where in the military, this is what's good about boot camp and such, because the individual is prepared for the unknown and the next step. And society isn't prepared and that's purposely done too, people are not prepared for what's to come. Their just passively lavishing in their so called la la land, what they want and what they want to experience personally. As Paul started this, you might say, plus everything before it, but he brought it along a little further into the present and what to do, people still lavish in their personal lives. Their thinking it's all mental, personal, the spiritual path and all these things. None of it works, you have to learn to perceive this reality, but the staircase is there for people that will kind of make the effort. And as they start to step up, they will start to see a little more, they will start to get above it a little bit. But they have to decide, because that becomes the unknown to them. And actually the fear is so present in everything, that fear is familiar and fear becomes the relationship to where, your afraid to let go of the fear. It becomes like that, and this is where we are at. So again you see it here, you see it in the systems. People want their so called freedoms, they don't want to wear the masks etc, but their afraid not to. So they depend upon fear, that's their relationship. So until they see and recognise something else, like what were presenting here, they wont, they have to take the risk. It's always taking the risk to perceive what is indifferent to all of this, and at the same time, be able to relate to it and compare the two, like night and day. We are at least giving people a chance, because this invisible darkness wave is everywhere, it's so agreed upon and it is through everything. And this is where things are falling apart and the dark forces, the cabal, the reptilians, all these individuals that are super evil, their trying to do everything they can but they will be caught up in it too. And they see that, so some of them are stepping up. That experience you were shown, that was shown through all of creation, so everybody is seeing that. Mainly unconsciously their seeing it. But with the reptilians, it's right in their face, give them a few moments, but this is what's happening. That is shown everywhere, its at every Real side theatre available, actually it's everywhere, in the skies, everywhere. Also, the three woman in your experience represent the ISSS in creation.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum