NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To DR KESHE 'Part One' from DUANE THE GREAT WRITER

Go down

To DR KESHE 'Part One' from DUANE THE GREAT WRITER Empty To DR KESHE 'Part One' from DUANE THE GREAT WRITER

Post by Admin Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:29 pm

“The ALLNaturALL Environment Supporting ALL of US 'IS' the Primary Reality that is needed to Survive on This Planet Earth. This Makes RealSense Now! And with ALL the 'systems&businesses' that exist, how many of them actually Support The ALLNaturALL Environment by Not Destroying it? Most of Technology is Weaponized to Purposely Harm the People Here, such as WiFi, 5G, GMO TechFood, HAARP, Pharmaceuticals, Virtual Realities, Video Games, Crop Dusting, Cyber Space Dimensions, Subliminal Marketing, Sound-Good Inventions, Smart Meters & Smart Anything and More! This is a HUman Farming Planet Ruled by Abusive Authorities for only one purpose, to Keep UNaware People Slaves for More LifeTimes! And it becomes More Than Evident&Obvious who is taking part with the Deceptors who rule over others, as ALL Deception Shows Up! I am a RealSeeer, and I can Seee this through Many Dimensions. NASA is a good example of so many who do Not care, and that is with their 'Race for Space' campaign to Get Where? Nowhere! What about This Planet Earth First and the People Here? Do they or any of the Authoritarians consider The ALLNaturALL Environment in The TruSense before Destroying IT? ThereIS More to ALLLife than just the Environment on This World, as there are Many More Dimensions&Levels in This Creation Simulator that are so vast and they are also part of The ALLNaturALL Environment, yet they do Not in any way compare to The TruReality of The ReALLL UNUversisss beyond Restricting Kontrolling Cause&Effect Karmic Creation. For lifetimes I, Duane, have been prepared to come Here and create The NUPresentation with The ReALLL UNUversal Guides of The ReALLL UNUversisss to SAVE THIS EARTH, because of ALL the People who came Here to Finally WakeUP ALL The Way from The Passing Dream Here. The old 'ideas' of soul (astral body) angels, gods, saviors, religion, worshiping, praying and so on, have been Cleverly Created by the Original Invades known as the ShapeShifting Reptilians. Years ago, REBISAR & DUANU put the original culprit, the Queen of Orion, in the Phantom Zone! HER Clones are still around causing trouble and impersonating HER. There are Many Impersonating Clones Here and I know THEM! HER 2 sons, Enlil & Enki, with the direction of DUANU & The RealGuides, brought thousands of space ships that have been stationed invisibly around This Earth, and Not for any battle, but to Promote Awarenisss! I was with the Secret Service, that of the government for a while, because I was a Seer. Because of My RealAwarenisss, I graduated into ISSS~International Secret Service Supervision, and then onto the next ISSS, which even the one-dimensional government Kontrollers know nothing about. I learned a lot about what Not to do with Authorities who want Agreement to Their Agendas to Depopulate This Planet! The ReALLL 'ISSS~IndividuALL Secret Service SuperVision is with REBISAR & The ReALLL UNUversal Guides who on The RealSide LifeIS assist DUANEVA to show the unaware masses How to Become MoreAware & SelfSufficient to where NO Authorities are ever needed. I have created many opportunities for people to StepUP and take part, as WE are ALL Here Together. Those who persist to Destroy anything Here will only Add to Their Karmic Burden of More Drudgerous Lifetimes of Worse Conditions! Get Your best Psychics&Seers (only if they are Honorable) and maybe they can See why REBISA&DUANEVA are Here!

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down