NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsters In The Darkness. kevins Real Side experience

Go down

Monsters In The Darkness. kevins Real Side experience Empty Monsters In The Darkness. kevins Real Side experience

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:11 am

In this Real side experience I would find myself in a kind of school setting, among other students,
of an age range that I would have placed in the late teens possibly. As we all are aware of by now,
there exists on the Real side extensive UNUversal UNUversities. Where all those deciding to
become more aware and intenting to recognize the TruReality, the ISSSNISSS LifeIS, receive
further sharings and awareness bolstering lessons from the Real Guides. And from other individuals
also in a teaching capacity, or a sharing capacity I should say, who are tasked and entrusted, and
with the requisite awareness and agreement for the position. For the process of getting through
creation, of facing the whole of Life and the personal self is quite the journey. It is continuous and
unceasing, as long as we maintain our drive and determination to soldier on. And an expression of it
are these Real side UNUversities, that may eventually with agreement, become so on the physical
level. But, on this occasion, although I have had many an experience with these UNUversities and
including the dark force replicated fakes, as the controllers never miss an opportunity to spew forth
their own creations and counterfeits in order to glean agreement, steal focus, claim attention and
thus secure their taplines, this school was neither the genuine Real UNUversities or the dark force
deceptive versions. As I said, part of the process is to face the whole of Life, the whole of creation,
the whole of the consciousness then that effects creation as it currently stands in this Numoment.
For to become fully aware, to complete our awareness, we must be fully aware of our Real
awareness, and everything in creation that stems from an overal consciousness that this overal
awareness animates and is through. So to become fully aware, to complete our awareness, must
have with it the completion of the facing of everything, the unveiling of everything that is creation,
that this ALL awareness animates the consciousness that overal effects. For we all are in the same
Life, we all are the same Life, we all are this same awareness, and so we must all be this one overal
consciousness. A consciousness construction we then face and become fully aware of, as opposed to
just sitting with our own personal self consciousness and content with what we are aware of in
regards to its construction. Which for a personal self convinced one dimensional individual, would
simply be that which it has experienced in its current lifetime, unconscious of anything of all the
other lifetimes lived, and all the lifetimes lived throughout the personal selves of the overal
consciousness. As the personal self can only be aware of the references it has collated in its current
lifetime, with its memory body like a computer that is replaced with a new computer every lifetime
around. So really only through the Real awareness can awareness be afforded of anything other than
the current lifetime of experiences. As unless an individual explores more than the astral body, the
seat of sensations and so where few will venture beyond, then even the creational files of lifetimes
on the causal will be inaccessible. And with an individual limiting themselves to just the personal
self, they cant then become aware of much beyond their own individual consciousness, as they are
in agreement with exclusively their own unique consciousness construction and limited then to just
the effects of that. Although with agreements and attachments intermingled throughout the overal
consciousness, personal self immersed individuals are never locked into their own exclusive private
simulations, and so their Real side experiences although limited to their consciousness as it
currently stands, will include the infusion of others and their creations also. So stepping into the
Real awareness, is a step beyond the individual consciousness, and an endless exploration of the
entirety of creation, that the overal consciousness is effecting now. An overal consciousness effect
that we must face and become aware of, as everything that has ever been decided and agreed too, a
consciousness we are a part of, is culminated in the effect of itself in the nowness of the Real
awareness ISSSNISSS position, including then every idea and creation and lifetime that is the
consciousness overal, that is the simulation as it currently stands. All the experiences, all the effects,
the ideas, lifetimes of the overal consciousness then, we must face and go through, as we become
more aware, all available in the nowness of the ISSS. And although we are facing it all, we cant
possibly expect that the personal self is shown everything, as we are dealing with everything that is
the overal consciousness of ideas. And also as we are all this overal awareness, and as such the
consciousness overal is everybody's, and only the personal self considers the idea of separation and
individuality, so can we be shown any lifetime, any position, any creation of consciousness. As the
Real awareness decides what is necessary for not just the personal self to see, but that which may
benefit others if what is seen is then shared. So the Real side experiences may be created by the
Real Guides to impart something that the personal self needs to see, to assist its understanding and
recognition. Or they are the ideas, the experiences, the decided happenings in creation that we go
through, as we go about our awareness process that must have us face everything . This school then,
was just a decided and agreed too simulation of occurrence in creation, as everything in creation
must be. It could have been in any dimension or time phase, any planet or literal life level. The
school seemed similar enough to the design of those we would find on earth, the students looking
very human. Standardized schooling systems are generally made for control purposes, for
indoctrination, literalization, to keep everyone locked into the one dimensional surface world, and
limit then awareness of anything beyond it. For control can only be so, if there is agreement to it, if
there is focus on the controlling ideas and systems created, and if everyone is kept boxed into a one
dimensional consideration and doesn't explore beyond the boundaries the controllers have
established, as they must manage the consciousness of those they suppress if they wish to have a
simulation of their design. This then seems a standard across creation, of those deciding to control,
suppressing, limiting, of managing the consciousness of those they are imposing upon. Utilizing
schooling systems to do so, and marketing them as beneficial that agreement be maintained that
such are seemingly essential. This was a similar situation here, the students, in their late teens as I
said, were not only very heavily restricted and literalized but the punishments for insubordination
very harsh and violent. But accepted among the students as though this was all they knew, very
likely brought up in such a world where the structure of it that they enter, for them is the normal.
Only if change occurs during a lifetime, can the difference be compared and determined as to if they
are for better or worse. But if entering into a lifetime, whatever any child walks into, for them it
must be the normal, as they have no comparison with anything else. Also it was so, that not only
was this a very harsh and suppressive environment, but that in this dimension or world, no
individual was allowed to leave the schools. So not only did they receive their indoctrination into
whatever the controlling ideas of that dimension were, and it was indeed a controlled world not
dissimilar to our own and very likely under the boot of the reptilians, but also that all students took
up residence in the buildings. This seemed to be an overal situation with this world, that all the
population were never allowed to leave the buildings, and this was in fact for their own safety,
safety provided even as controlled as they were and as human farmed as they equally were. At this
moment I was standing in my Real awareness, aside from this simulated situation. Not engaging
with the ideas of it that I could feature in it, so just observing what was taking place and receiving
these impressions, through my Real awareness position, of this danger that lurked beyond all
buildings, that no individual on this planet could move beyond. I could have just impressioned the
source of the danger, or moved my Vu and observed still from this Real awareness position aside
from the simulation as to what this threat might be, without the need to agree with the ideas of it
and then be featuring in it and subject to the effects through my personal self. But very often, the
intensity of the experiences is moreso through the personal self involvement, and more likely
recollected on waking, or its very much like watching a movie with indifference and almost
disinterest in a way, from the Real awareness position. And so the school scene faded, and now I
was outside, in utter darkness, anything of the environment hard to discern.But everything seemed
abandoned, derelict, almost as though most of the planet had been left to its own devices and only
certain functioning buildings established that housed the population of this planet. There seemed to
be some technology in operation that prevented the threat that existed beyond the buildings of
sanctitude from encroaching upon them. And as I wandered through the gloom, I would soon
determine that everywhere beyond the buildings of safety was awash with monsters, twisted
creatures and distorted body types, and all exuding malicious ill intent. My impression was, that yes
this was an overal controlled planet, one among endless versions where control is prevalent. Where
the control and agreement with restriction then compounds the overal consciousness, and the result
then is a deteriorating simulator. What with the consciousness always effecting the simulator, so
restriction equates to a simulator impacting in on itself. A feature of this deterioration, of the
growing unconsciousness and unawareness, is the blackness that the simulator progressively
becomes shrouded with, the black holes sucking in matter and planets etc. Not so apparent to those
that have had adjustments to their personal self vehicles, that conceal the simulator as it actually
currently is, and so they see a kind of faked controller created overlap. But apparent is the darkness
for those who see creation from the Real awareness Vu or from a personal Vu that hasn't had this
cyber space agreed too overlap filtered over everything. And although this darkness here then,
suggested this feature of a simulator spiraling into demise as was my impression, it wasn't just a
darkness that I could only discern through the Real awareness. For the people here, although still
controlled, all were able to perceive this darkness. And so they either were a species that lacked this
additional cyberspace overlap filter, or that that this was a Vu of a planet in some dimension or
other at a stage far later along the agreed upon simulator deterioration stages. To the extent that it
was so obvious and prevalent a darkness, that no amount of filtering could conceal. For despite this
cyberspace overlap for humans, the sky is still the indication of this darkness, a blackness at night
where once the skies were full of light and color. But this darkness also seemed to herald the
presence of distorted twisted mutant beings. Can it be that this was a planet that went along similar
lines to what the controllers intend for the earth. Or maybe even a future Vu of this planet, although
my impression was that it was rather another dimensional world, that technology was brought to
bear that caused massive body vehicle distortion and a twisting of consciousness that caused also
aggressive inclinations. A situation that effected perhaps a proportion of the population, and the
others were contained into the buildings which had a means of protection from these malformed
people. And naturally then a situation those controllers may have created, but very likely blamed on
another source, and provided their solution for what was then their own created situation. A solution
of containment, which was more restriction, control and regulation in fact, so everything according
to a controllers plans I would say. There is also the possibility, that as the simulator continues to
decay, that there is a fraying between the literal life levels. That as agreement to distortion
continues, so the physical level becomes far closer in frequency terms to that of the lower astral,
and that a convergence may be so that allows that which dwells in the lower astral to enter the
physical directly without needing conduits and other means. For there is much by way of references
in texts that speak of end times where the world is full of demons. Perhaps these were recounted
experiences, recollected when simulators entered this stage of demise before. But either option,
basically a distorted more unsavory overal experience due to agreements to restricting and
controlling distorted ideas that make such a simulated shared reality so, with the very apparent
darkness that a simulator becomes when its entering its death spiral. And these mutated beings,
whatever they might be, all an expression of this distortion, would attack me, as I was featuring in
the effects and open then to being the recipient of such. But after a little chasing back and forth, I
simply retracted my agreement from the idea that was this overal simulated situation, moved into
my Real awareness position, and moved then beyond the reach of the bewildered creatures.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down