NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aliens Don't Recognise Whats Real Yet. By Kevin Smith

Go down

The Aliens Don't Recognise Whats Real Yet. By Kevin Smith Empty The Aliens Don't Recognise Whats Real Yet. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:29 pm

This Real side experience was one of those where it was more impressions, that required awareness and recognition to decipher. There were visuals too for the personal self, but a lot of it was rather jumbled and encrypted, for the various reasons this may be. From the personal self not being allowed to see whats going on, to the experience designed this way, that only those of enough awareness and Real intent and sincerity can recognise and perceive the experience, as it may be of a delicate sensitive nature that dark force folks of ill intent are not privy to and permitted to perceive. I would suggest this latter scenario, for I was given enough indicators and Real awareness gleaned impressions to determine the nature of what was going on. A little like teasing the Real Awareness side from the personal self overlap, pulling the strands apart and making sense of it, as sometimes the personal self lacks the references to understand whats occurring and rather fills in the blanks to make sense of what its seeing the best it can. So in this experience, seemed there was something of great value being transported across lands and worlds. This great something was to be shared and distributed, but seems something had become distorted, in that everyone was vying for this great something, and quite prepared to kill for the possession and wielding of it. And so what was to be a thing of beneficial sharing now was something fought over for the possession of, as to have it would afford the bearer great power over all others, at least in their minds at any rate. I had the impressions then, this thing of value was the Real knowledge and references of the ISSS in some shape or form, and of course these were only references then, as all knowledge can only be, and not the reality of what it was referencing. As with most of the unaware, in their minds, they think that the knowledge of the ISSS is all important and don't understand that its all in the recognition that the knowledge hints at. And what we had in this experience was rather a potential distortion of ideas that centred around the claiming of this ALLLISSS knowledge, and whomever had it would use it as leverage, as a means of control and power and a subjugation tool for all others. For this was on a galactic scale, all manner of aliens and species seeking this great knowledge, or perhaps it was some artifact or other that represented the ISSS. A little like the rod of power and how Joanee wished to claim it, thinking the great secrets of the ISSS would become her, but failing to recognise the rod was a position and recognition, and not an actual artifact. I would see a group of individuals that I was apart of for a few moments of the experience trying to protect the integrity of this great thing of value, trying to keep it from those who would abuse it, on the run with it and being relentlessly pursued. As though I was afforded a Vu from one of the keepers of this thing of values perspective, but the group and I were caught, slaughtered and the thing of value was lost. Seemed then, as the experience continued and I watched on, the universe descended into chaos, with aliens and species all bickering and waging war like never before, all over the claim and want of this thing of value, this thing that referenced the ISSS in some way. For whichever species laid claim to it, or rather the idea of it, was able to utilise it as leverage and gain military advantage over others, as most of the creational universe agreed to this idea as something that bestowed significant favour on the species that possessed it. Anything, any artifact can have power if it is agreed upon, someone could wield an old sock and if everyone agreed that the carriers of it had advantage over them, cause and effect decision on this matter would make it so. It was as though I watched a great many years and centuries roll by as I received my impressions of these affairs. In the end, some tentative galactic truce was established and this was achieved by dividing up what seemed to be a collection of key planets into the keeping of the biggest antagonists, species wise. As though these planets represented key strategic positions of military advantage in certain regions of the universe. Much of the fighting and warring was based on racial division as well, discrimination between species, this distorted idea had reached from one corner of the simulator to the other and its as though the tensions on earth between blacks and whites, a tension created by the controllers and programmed into the agreeing masses had been a part of this situation now on a galactic scale. I would have a Vu of the negotiations that had brought about this shaky truce of peace, demonstrated as an individual who had the distinction and the function of ensuring diplomatic peace between all species involved in this mayhem. He would present each race with ideas in turn, based around the distribution of these key planets. Agreement was secured, but the only way this could be so, was by surrendering the majority of these military advantageously placed planets to the most warlike of the species involved. This was a risky decision and there was much unease among the other species who had secured far fewer key planets and the systems these planets were in, but overall it was the only way to secure a peace and so it was done. I never really had a determination of the actual species involved, that feature was lost to my personal self. But they were numerous and all mired in the idea of racial discrimination and the want for this great ISSS reference to better their military might, culminating in the division of these planets.

My last Vu was of a meeting held by a group of very aware individuals, and at first I thought they were aware representative of the various aliens involved in this treaty, but its more likely they were the Real Guides. For, much as Real Guides can, these beings could see with their awareness, all potentialities and outcomes, and whatever was in effect at any given moment due to overall agreement. At this moment the peace treaty was in place, the planets distributed, but as I listened to the Guides in discussion they spoke of how it was a peace that would not last. For the most warlike of the species who had secured the most planets, were plotting and planning to use the advantage that the placement of these planets provided to launch an even more effective military assault on the universes and all other species, and indeed it had been their plan all along. They never intended for peace even as they pretended to extend their agreement to this sharing of key strategically positioned planets idea. Here the experience ended. So as Duane says, expect very few aliens to actually have the awareness to fully recognise whats going on and make no mistake we are then dealing with potentially a lot of volatile personal self immersed and driven aliens of dangerous technology.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down