NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TELL ME YOUR DREAMS with DEAN VAL by DUANE THE GREAT WRITER

Go down

TELL ME YOUR DREAMS with DEAN VAL by DUANE THE GREAT WRITER Empty TELL ME YOUR DREAMS with DEAN VAL by DUANE THE GREAT WRITER

Post by Admin Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:50 pm

“ThereIS Always More to ALLLife than what can be ‘thought’ of and Experienced Here on This Planet Earth. Everyone has Dreams while their PhysicalBody is Asleep, but not everyone remembers and knows why they Dream or what the Dreams mean, if anything at all. Throughout HumanHistory, there have been so many documented recordings of People’s Dreams, and especially in Religious&Spiritual Doctrines&Writings. Many people look to the Past for Answers and not knowing that ALL the Answers they will ever need ‘IS’ with them Right Now! At one time there were no CellPhones and Now There IS. Anything IS Possible, and it is Not a matter of ‘believing’ so, it IS ALL About The RealU, Your RealAwarenisss. ALLLifeIS Awarenisss, an Endlissnisss of ReALLL Awarenisss that FarSurpasses what can be created Here and what a person’s PersonalMind can decide. Only Those who Take The Risk to SeeeMorrre will be able to do so. Those who stay with Their Same Old Routines with Their OneDimensional PersonalSelf will ‘drag the baggage’ of Their Personally CreatedLife from Here to Their NextLifetime and will Forget they were ever HereNow. Dreams are a NUDoor to Moor! Having a ‘socially acceptable’ life that will soon pass is not much of a life at all! The RealU, Your RealAwareniss can SeeeEverything ALLLifeIS in The ReALLL UNUversisss of PurFreeenisss, where there are NO Authorities Ever! A step at a time, anyone can Learn to SeeeBeyond ALL Restrictions and BeWonderful! Learn The NUCODE to SeeeALLL. Ask Dean Val USA (Valdis Vitols) of NUUU~Nations United UNUversal UNUversity on Facebook and ‘TELL VAL YOUR DREAMS!’ Join Val’s DreamSkype and Have Fun Learning Something RealNow! www.DuaneTheGreat

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down