NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(NUFRIEND) UK Pearce’s RealSide Experience from 10.2.2020.

Go down

(NUFRIEND) UK Pearce’s RealSide Experience from 10.2.2020. Empty (NUFRIEND) UK Pearce’s RealSide Experience from 10.2.2020.

Post by Admin Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:26 am

“I was in a place of Golden White Light and there were clouds surrounding Me with the Brightest White Gold Shining through. I was alone and there were some Escalators strait in front of Me. As I Loooked at them, they went UP&UP and I couldn’t see the top of them, as they were shrouded in the White Clouds High Above. I decided to walk into the Escalator and Started My NUJourney, and as soon as My Foot touched the stairs, the NUSound started immediately! The whole place Became Alive with the NUSound! I journeyed in the Escalator slowly upwards through the Golden Clouds and as I was looking around taking in the WholeVU. It was as if the Actual Atmosphere in this place Became Aware of My Presence there. It was as though little fire works of Sparkling Explosions of Gold would appear beside Me or off in front of Me or above. When I arrived at The Top of the Escalator, the place was Huge, and it was just the same, as it was ALL Clouds with the Brightest Gold White Light! To My left was an Enormous BookCase, and it stretched to My WholeVU as I Loook ALLAround! As I stood back and appraised the workmanship of the BookCase, I could Seee it’s Beautiful Design. It was Resplendent with Jewels & Gem Stones of ALLLColours & Shapes & Sizes, and it was ALLLGold! It was shelved at least 20 High, so it could accommodate lots of writings. That was ALLL that was there, just the BookCase & Books. MyVU Scanned it and I Saw Many Books! The BookCase Loooked Full! I started at the Top Shelf, and its was ALLL The NUBooks and ALLL DUane's other Writings, and there were more. I was afforded a VU of the Entire Collection of DUane's Writings, as they took up the Whole Top 3 Tiers or Shelves. I saw other NUFriends Books also! I saw Kevin’s & Vesna's & Tim's & Val's & Eva’s & Mia’s, and My Own Books. I had like a few books. I think we all did. I definitely had more than one. I grabbed one from My Section of the BookCase. It was Banded in Gold! They were Hardback Books. They were at least a Foot Tall. On Mine it said, “Pearce's RealSide Experiences NUmber 1” I grabbed it and Loooked at its Cover. It was White and had on its front a Sun & Beams of Light, but it was a sun set only half. I opened it up and the first page was My First RealSide Experience with REBISAR. It wasn’t written, it was as though I was Watching the Experience again in RealTime when it happened! It was as though I was afforded The RealExperience again. It was both weird and Amazing! I can’t really remember any specifics, although I remember picking up Tim’s Book and upon examining it, although it looked to be the same as Mine, upon opening it, it started to Chime and Birds Suddenly Flew from His Book and were swooping and swooshing all through the air, and the atmosphere in this place Became Alive again as though it was all working together and it was as though Tim’s RealSide Experience was being projected into the ethers. The Atmosphere of this place was again Sparkling and exploded into Golden Light. I remember picking up and looking at many books and having many demonstrations with MyVU, but it’s hard to remember exactly what and all. I just remember it Being a Wonderful Experience! I remember I looked at Mia’s Book and I saw one of Her RealSide Experiences that She had with Me. It was strange watching that one, and just how She had described it where We went through a Portal at the Local Barn and were chased, and then found by DUane and the other NUFriends dressed like aliens! HA HA! Awe'IS'ome Stuff!!!

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down