NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Realside Experience(Jeremy Figueroa)

Go down

My Realside Experience(Jeremy Figueroa)  Empty My Realside Experience(Jeremy Figueroa)

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:54 am

In this experience I would find myself in my house standing in the living room facing my kitchen. Everything was a shade of red, it seemed as though this was the color of everything here, well from the kitchen a hooded figure approached me and began to swing his fists at me with no announcement of who he was, I got hit but did not feel any pain. I began to sing the NU sound and invited real guide Rebizar Tarz, all while I was being struck. I decided to try and hug this attacker and squeeze him as tight as I could and sang the NU sound louder and louder and I felt it working but only temporarily, so I let him go and blocked the incoming punches with dexterity I didn’t know I contained as well as throwing a few of my own punches in self defense until it struck me. I could simply remove this intruder from my house and so I did. I dragged him by his collar to the front door and tossed him out, locking the front door shortly after. Still wondering what was going on I peeked out the window to the left of the front door and saw the attacker was going to send a golf ball through my window ! So I turned away and then shortly after one did come through and managed to hit me in the back of the neck on the lower right side, I heard it hit the floor behind me and my neck stung for a second but I continued back into my living room knowing he could not enter again.

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down