NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Past Lifetime As A Burglar

Go down

A Past Lifetime As A Burglar Empty A Past Lifetime As A Burglar

Post by Admin Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:09 am

In this Real side experience I would find myself in the company of an individual I used to associate with in this lifetime, though haven't seen now in a number of years. As is generally the case, the personal self forges the emotional attachments and agreements with the personal created selves of other Real awareness beings, agreement to the ideas that are the created self body vehicles, and this has the individuals cause and effect featuring in each others experiences and lifetimes in creation for as long as the attachment is maintained. Until such time as the individual recognizes their Real awareness that animates the body forms, recognizes the Real awareness of others, and realizes that attachment to the ideas that are the body vehicles and created consciousness personalities make no sense, other than to constantly keep you in creation as the effect of the ideas of the consciousness of others you are agreeing with, and therefore maintaining the presence of such individuals in your creational simulated experience. But of course if we are becoming more aware, if we begin to recognize the Real awareness that animates the bodyforms and wish to move on with our process, but those we have associated with have not recognized their awareness and do not wish to proceed with their own process,, then there is no sense perpetuating association, as they intend to go no further than their created selves and we intend to ultimately stand Real with the Guides in the TruReality. And to retain agreements with them has us then rather delaying our own process, as any continued association with them will just be a catering to the personal self, a retention of cause and effect agreements that tapline us to creation, and a maintenance of what we have always known. And this individual I have seen in various Real side experiences suggesting past life association, and experiences indicating tapline releasing in regards to my affiliation with him. But he will still feature occasionally on the Real side, so perhaps a little agreement still remains. But then on some of the encounters he is more receptive to my sharing the ISSS and the references to it, so he maybe is by increments and degrees coming around too to what is Real. And this would then explain his presence in my Real side experiences even now, as individuals experiences tend to align through similar intent. In this situation and Real side experience however, it had the feel of a past lifetime or another dimension, where we still were friends and in fact we seemed to be burglars of a kind. The setting was very much as the earth appears in this current time, the architecture very western but of present day design. Seems we were house burglars, but where he would gain access by more rudimentary and standard lock picking or window breaking methods, I would employ a more unique and unorthodox method. I had the ability to warp through the very walls of the buildings, as though utilising the psychic sciences, the etheric body, for creational manipulation. In essence, as everything we see is based on an electromagnetic frequency field, and nothing is actually solid at all, its virtual reality, what presents as solidity is simply resistance, a repelling of two electromagnetic fields because they share the same polarity. If something is solid and impassable, it is because it is of the same polarity as our physical bodies and so repels them. Like you would find with attempting to push magnets together that were both of the same charge, positive or negative. So it follows then that etherial vehicle psychic science manipulation that allows the body vehicle to pass through a wall, would involve then altering the overal electromagnetic field that the body vehicle is, that it becomes the opposite polarity to the electromagnetic field of the wall of the building we wish to pass through, and so the body vehicle can pass through walls. So not only would I have been the effects of my continued emotional attachment affiliation with this individual, ensuring we would remain in each others creational experience until we release such attachment taplines. Not only would I be the effects of what I was deciding, that of being a burglar, which would involve then the continuing effecting of experience that reflects this decided upon occupation, and projecting even into future lifetimes similar experiences and circumstances if I maintained this intent. Not only would I be embroiled also in the karmic entanglements of all those I had been involved with, all those I had imposed upon with my burglary, that they would also feature in my ongoing experience, very likely into future lifetimes also and perhaps even where situations are reversed and they are burglarizing or imposing upon me, as everything seeks to balance itself out. But also would I be the effects of utilising the psychic science capabilities of the personal self, as everything of the created selves, every aspect, from the thoughts, emotions, imagination and indeed creational manipulation through the etheral vehicle, all of these are ideas that we are creating, deciding upon, and as is the nature of the mechanics of the simulators, what we decide and agree with through the personal created self is a programming of it, that cause to effect creates the simulated experiences that reflect these ideas we have programmed the personal self with. Then the awareness sits in the personal self and experiences the virtual reality simulation we have designed and decided on through it, as per its design. Everything then involved with that lifetime or dimension, in this Real side experience, or any lifetime, the decisions and agreements that encompass every aspect of it, from the people, to the thoughts to the actions, are all ideas that we remain the effects of. And as we transition, these agreements become subconscious, we are unconscious of them, but the programming of our personal self with these ideas is retained and continues to generate experiences, the effects from the idea causes we are now unconscious of. Then into a new lifetime we go and circumstances and situations are already mapped out according to our cause and effect personal self simulator generating design. And we then add even more agreement and emotional attachment ideas, that tapline anchor us even moreso into creation. But everything was necessary, we needed the experiences in all their forms, that we eventually reach a point where the Real awareness decides to recognize the ISSS that it is and motivates the personal self to begin the process of becoming more aware. And then all the experiences are seen for what they actually were intended for, as references for eventual use as comparisons for recognizing the ISSS by. Interestingly in that Real side experience glimpse of a pass time or other dimensional position, I would begin by being rather enthusiastic about the whole burgling preoccupation, but unlike my associate in crime, there would come a point where I grew weary of doing so, that after a time it didn't sit well with me. And during whenever or wherever lifetime or position in Life this was, I would break my association with this individual, though he would continue to feature in my subsequent lifetimes and including my current one, as attachment was retained. So, in that past lifetime as I grew weary of being a burglar, I would use instead my psychic science abilities, my warping through solid walls and anything else that presented as solid, to assist others. I would become a kind of rescuer, pulling people from burning buildings, rescuing people in peril, breaking up domestic situations that were turning ugly and where the wife or woman was in physical danger from the man or husband. All based on the method, where I would warp through the walls and save the day. But regardless of my deeds now being considered good as opposed to bad, this was still a creational based decision and choice, an agreement, that still had me the effects of the choices I was making, noble as they may have seemed. Replacing one set of ideas for another, and all of the ideas having nothing to do with the TruReality of the ISSS, other than references for what the ISSS is not. The noble savior and hero is as much resigned to creation as the villain and thief, because all that each decide is producing cause to effect experience they must then go through. They are only deciding on creation and the personal self, regardless of what form that takes, and until they decide and recognize and embrace their Real intent, that of standing in Real Universes of Real freedom, then in the simulators they remain, simply because as the deciders, as we all are, they have chosen to do so. And standing Real in the TruReality of the ALLLISSS does involve getting through, seeing through all ideas of creation, agreements and attachments, to see creation for what it is, what it was designed for, and not decide on making it a reality.

Duane's Vu

Many people want to be the hero, which is fine, everybody has the right to do whatever, but it has nothing to do with the Trureality and the Real Universes. Again, being the goody goody, or the spiritual person, all these things that we've come through, just like high school it was all fine and we needed the experience. But that's not it, this is the big step and its whole lot more. Most people will take it for granted, and not realize that you really must ear your way every inch of the way. Because now your big. And just like out there in the Real world, no ones going to do it for you, and don't expect anything unless you expect it from yourself. Because you have to do it for yourself. The guidance is there, all Life is thee, but you need to recognize it fully, that you are a being of light moreso than just thinking about it. There's a whole lot more too it, and that's why your having these experiences, because your sharing all the things that you went through, that weren't it. Me too, I went through spiritual paths etc, we thought that was it, not even close.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down