NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facing of the Personal Self

Go down

Facing of the Personal Self Empty Facing of the Personal Self

Post by Jeremy Figueroa Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:03 pm

I stood in the entry way of my personal self home as i just walked in the front door. I let out a breath and looked over the house from left to right, and then down to the floor then within myself at the same time. I decided it was about time i did a deep cleaning of this personal self representing house and so i went upstairs where i passed my bedroom and came to the hallway. I stood there momentarily and to the left i looked and flicked on a light switch which lit up the hallway. I walked forward a little and came to a door on the right as it is in the physical home. I figure i came to this door because this is the messier room here but upon entering i seen it was clean, spotless almost. The only thing was a blue blanket with golden and white flowers designed onto it. I bent down to set it aside behind me and i realized i now had a welding helmet on, which was flipped up. So i took it off and set it on top of the blanket, and its important to me that i did not utilize these things because blankets could be a hiding place or used for comfort, and the welding helmet with its dark lens would absolutely blind me if i put the hood down, preventing me from seeing more. And so upon rising from my bent over position with putting these things aside i very quickly caught a glimpse of myself through a mirror on the opposite side of the room. Before i could get a full look i was in my RealAwareness which then positioned itself behind a mirror off to the left hand side of me. Through this position i looked at my astral body and simaltaneously it knew to VU the same mirror. So now back within my Astral body i approached this mirror on the left and saw a reflection of a little boy, maybe five, six years old. And i giggled a little until i got closer and saw that yes indeed i had the body of a little boy but my face was old and distorted, that of a 70 year old, and it was pretty large, or inflated. Silly and disturbing was this Past reflection of myself, as indicated by it being on the left side. But these are all things we must face in creation. including ourselves. I always see my present reflection on the RealSide, like sort of checking in to see if im off track in a sense. But never have i seen my past reflection which i examined closely the details of and even touched my own face which felt different from what i was seeing. Soft instead of stubbly, live and plush rather than cooarse and dry. And, After staring for what seemed to be a while i stuck my right hand out and me and the reflection touched hands, i then looked to the left side of myself again turning my whole head and then shut my eyes, internalising what i seen. And accepting that it was me at a point in Time and space. I also think its important to note there was no right hand, or future mirror. To me i got the impression that its because its always changing, based on our free will. So it is never set in stone or "foretold", and perhaps the stepping into my RealAwareness, which i PerSeeved as as whisps of light with no solid form, like a smokey figure but that of Light, could be in itself a Future VU/Reflection, or moreso an ISSNISS and Nownis of the Free Being of Light I already IS.

Jeremy Figueroa

Back to top Go down