NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World TapLiners By Kevin Smith

Go down

World TapLiners By Kevin Smith Empty World TapLiners By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:51 pm

In this experience I would be afforded a Vu of a street, it could have been any street really, the location wasn't that important, though I had the sense it was U.K based. As I looked on, I would see on every house in this street, and perhaps even houses and streets beyond my Vu here, a huge dragon perched on the rooves. I say perched, but it was more that it was a part of the roof of each house, as though molded into it and attached in some way. My Vu would switch and I would visit several of these houses, and within, I would find the owner of each house was present and located in the upstairs, the top floors of each home. What was curious was this, the dragons attached to the rooves, had snake like appendages stemming from their bodies, that crept in through the rooves they were upon and had each house owner bound with them. The appendages were not so much wrapped around the individuals, more that they were latched onto them, inserted into their very bodies. And so a very apparent indication of taplining from reptilians, represented by these large dragons. I suppose the reason for the reptilians being in such large dragonic forms was the extent of the taplining, how huge the agreements were that allowed this taplining to be so. And being on the top floors of their houses indicated the taplining taking place from the unseen parts of their personal selves, which would be for these evidently unaware people, anything from the astral on up, literally speaking, so probably emotional astral, mental and subconscious agreement taplines. For these individuals seemed oblivious of these appendage like taplinings that were latched onto them. And its interesting how the dragons were equally as bound and attached to the houses, to the individuals they had garnered agreement from and taplined. For of course these reptilians were limiting and restricting themselves to creation also. Even though they present as the controllers, through their decisions and choices, they are as much controlled as those they impose control over. Reptilians who like to be controlled and influenced so that they can control others, but everybody rather stuck and interwoven with each other through all the agreements that entangle them. Embroiled in the cause and effect karma of those they have claimed agreement from, and now these reptilian controllers are rather stuck with all their entanglements and will have to deal with all these individuals in the lifetimes to come. As I entered each of these houses, the dragon appendages would snake toward me as though automatically, and I would bat them away. For yes, I would recognise and perceive what was going on, and naturally then I would be in the Real awareness position to better decide as to my taplines or not, and these dragons certainly were not having my agreement.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down