NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Digger By kevin Smith

Go down

Demolition Digger By kevin Smith Empty Demolition Digger By kevin Smith

Post by Admin Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:48 am

While in creation we constantly have our personal created self to deal and contend with. Duane once described it as an irritating fly constantly buzzing around our heads, but in this case, one we cant remove our self from the irritating buzzing presence of. For as long as we are in creation, we have a created personal vehicle, a little self, to drag around. And of course this would be so, for creation is the created self, or selves that reside within it, through the cause to effect experience that is the design of the simulators. Without the decisions, agreements, focus and placement of attention being made through the personal self, no experiences would be created, and we would have in essence an empty simulator, an empty stage or blank television. So if we are in creation, or the experiences of it, we must have a personal self that is consciously and unconsciously projecting the idea data reel that will translate as the experiences we are having. Without the projector and data stream, you cant have the movie. So we can see in fact, if we stop agreeing with and maintaining attachment to the ideas of creation and the personal self, we effectively are not resigned to the experiences any more. We can turn off the projector, the movie then ceases, and where would we be? Standing in the Real awareness that is aside from the personal self and the creation it creates. That would be stage one, stage two of course being the recognition of the ISSSNISSS our Real awareness is, aside from the simulator, the experiences we have removed ourselves from. We're at least fully conscious of creation now and everything that has up until now been generating these experiences on automatic, routine, personal self programmed and mostly subconscious unconscious pilot. And the only way to recognise the ISSS is through the comparison that the creational experiences provide, to see everything that we don't need, that doesn't make sense with the whole of Life. And everything in creation, regardless of what it is, if you can perceive it through the senses then it is creational, anything generated through the personal vehicles including thought, emotion are also created. For the sun is the excellent example of the ISSSNISSS that we are, that everything is. Just a beingisssnisss that is everything, and we can always compare the thoughts we have, the emotions, the ideas, considerations, assumptions, attitudes and convictions to the sun shining, and we can effectively and constantly clear the air of these restricting cause and effect generating personal self ideas. Eventually standing more and more Real like the sun shining, and with the focus placed on this ISSSNISSS nowness of the Real awareness, with the connection of the Nu U song, the personal self will fade away and we will need it no longer. In the meantime we do need the personal self, for our comparisons, and we earn our way through our sharings and promoting of the ISSS on the physical level, just as much as we do so on the Real side. We earn our awareness of this ISSSNISSS, through the supporting of the Real Guides and the TruReality, that it supports us in equal measure, as everything equals itself and the process of awareness continues. But occasionally the personal self gets a little funny with attitudes,. We need to readjust and calibrate it, to re attune it to the Real intent of ISSS recognition, to get the personal self and the Real awareness on the same page and not have a tug of war situation, between the wants of the personal self and the Real intent to recognise the ISSSNISSS that it is, the intent of the Real awareness, that is the Real awareness. How we each do this, is for us to individually figure out, and we do have to drag the personal self along, as though it were an uncooperative companion on the journey at times. But ultimately our intent is what maintains the journey, we are our intent, for intent determines our adventure, our positioning in Life and if the intent is for standing Real with the ISSS and the Guides, then this must be our destiny. This experience would find myself lounging about on the couch on the first floor of my house on the Realside. The personal self is always recreated as a house on the Real side and where we are positioned in it helps to determine what is being demonstrated. The first floor is the personal self, the second floor the Real awareness. And so here my awareness was with my personal self, and perhaps having a lazy, attitudey day, for some days we may be a little more disheartened and less motivated than others. Suddenly, as I lay there, my attention was drawn to the windows that overlook the street beyond, as some huge contraption or other was trundling straight at my house. I would realize it was one of those excavation digger vehicles, and it would plough right through the walls of the house and smash the digger part of itself onto the ground, a few feet from where I was lounging. Still a little lazy, instead of moving out of the way, as it seemed this digger intended to squash me, as the vehicle backed up, I grabbed a hold of the digger part, that it would pull me to my feet, rather than being bothered to get up myself or scramble clear. We come to realize that we are never in any peril on the Real side really as we become more aware, for the Real awareness always knows what to do, and sometimes we may not react as the personal self might in such hazardous situations. For really the Real awareness is completely aside and unaffected by creation and all its goings on, no need then to engage any idea that makes up its construction at all, unless we want to activate something for an experience, or engage the bad guys that further experience follows from such an entanglement. I would never see the driver of the vehicle. But very possibly it was a Real Guide snapping me out of my personal self immersed momentary attitudey laziness, in a very exaggerated attention grabbing manner. Breaking through the walls of my personal self house that I was momentarily residing in. I have done similar things before myself on the Real side, breaking open walls of shopping malls etc, to get the attention of the shop dwellers, who's self convinced and restricted collective consciousness was expressed as the bigger building that the mall represented. Almost as though to break through the boundaries to a created experience of that which the unconscious unaware would have considered the entirety of their reality. Until something came along to show them the possibility of more beyond what they had known, beyond the now destroyed walls that had encased them in their limited and decided upon reality. As another Vu, Duane spoke recently of an individual who drove a vehicle straight into the personal self house of someone that was being prepped for their awareness process, someone ready for the opportunity and someone Duane was assisting on the Real side. In this case however, this was not meant as a benefit, to wake people up from their personal self encasement, it was to cause disruption, to interfere etc. So the digger driver may have been a Real Guide, snapping me out of a momentary personal self attitude moment, a kind of clip round the ear by the sergeant to get the distracted soldier focused on the task at hand. Or perhaps it was an individual with disruptive intent. For as I said earlier we do need our personal selves while in creation, and even as those on their awareness process are generally out and about on the Real side and not sat in our personal self houses there, the houses would still be present as a kind of home base, as something to relate too. And surely if someone attacks or adversely effects our personal selves, this would be rather detrimental to our process of awareness. Maybe not for individuals who were far more advanced and able to be extremely indifferent to the trials and situations of creation and the personal self. But for those still very much on their process, who are very young at this, which indeed I am, personal self situations could be somewhat derailing, as that which we need to relate to, to put our backs up against as we step into the unknown may get attacked and intefered with. This would be the demonstration then with Duane's experience when the individual smashed into the other's house, an individual who's intent was not to show the house bound individual the possibility of more beyond the house, but moreso along the lines of disrupting a personal self an individual wasn't quite ready to move beyond. And maybe then, at that moment in my house, I rather needed the illusory safety of the comfort zone providing situation of my personal self, like a comfort blanket, and in came a digger to disrupt that, and the best time to strike would be when one was standing in their personal self and momentarily disconnected from the protection and knowing what to do in every eventuality Real awareness. Either way really, be it a Guide or a disruptor, we ought not entertain the personal self for long, because to do so only serves to delay and hinder us, and in fact we can see how strife and turmoil is an aid to our focus with our continued journey of ISSS recognition.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down