NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crumbling Simulator. By Kevin Smith

Go down

The Crumbling Simulator.  By Kevin Smith Empty The Crumbling Simulator. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:15 pm

In this Real side experience I would find myself in a vast multi leveled car park building and I have experienced being in similar buildings before. The representation is generally that of creation, the multi leveled car park representing the literal life levels of the simulator. And although I have never counted the levels of this car park during the times I find myself there, I would suggest that the levels would number 5, just as it is in creation. On previous occasions I have been with groups of individuals, and taking them through the levels of this car park, representing then my showing agreeable individuals parts of creation and of themselves that they had perhaps been unaware of. And as I do transition through the levels upwards, although again this would be more from the personal self perspective, that of motion and point to point, as everything in fact ISSS and here and now, and so realistically then there is no motion, but as I ascend and reach the top level, I find it is always exposed to the sky. And this represents then the last level of creation, the etheric, and the vast endless sky above would be the endlessness of the TruReality, The Real Universes of the ISSS, that are to be recognized from the comparisons everything in creation and all the created ideas throughout all the body vehicles and corresponding life levels provide. Recognizing the ISSS by comparison to what it isn't. And also the car park would be rather appropriate as representing this simulator at this time. A large building made of stone, as all the agreements to cause and effect restriction and control are very rigid, very compounded and compacted, as the consciousness tends to become. That then effects simulators that are very old, simulators that have been overburdened with the restricting ideas that effect it, and with the overall agreements that have stifled awareness. And we of course will find parked cars, which represent here the attitudes, considerations, assumptions, convictions and ideas of the personal self, that are resulting in where the individuals cars are to be found, which level of creation people have limited themselves too through what they are deciding and agreeing with. And so here I was in this simulator representing car park again, and I seemed to be randomly traversing through the multi dimensional levels of it. As I proceeded, I would notice that the very walls seemed to be melting, the concrete that made up the buildings construction bubbling and dripping down the walls, as though due to extreme heat. There were multitudes of other individuals here also and they seemed to be rather in a panic, and perhaps understandably so, as the building the car park they were contained within seemed to be deteriorating. And then glancing upwards, the ceiling of the life level I currently on was bulging and heaving, and beginning to sink down as though its structural integrity was compromised, that it couldn't support its own weight. This I would surmise was another Real side future Vu of the simulator in jeopardy, buckling under the weight of the overall compounded and restricted consciousness that makes up its construction. For yes, the simulator is spiraling into demise, based on the cause and effect agreements to restriction that are bringing about this situation. The majority of the unconscious and unaware, including the controllers, don't recognize how through the way the consciousness has been restricted, how awareness has been stifled, that this is bringing about the demise of the simulation. And the ultimate conclusion if things continue on in this vein, if the vast majority remain with the personal self, a personal self that through its agreements is a contributory factor to simulator degradation, that the simulator will implode and everyone still in it, all those who haven't recognized the ISSS, will be caught in this implosion. And as with previous Real side experiences revealing simulator upheavals, at that point, it will become very apparent to everyone throughout creation that this is taking place. As up until now its rather easy to pretend that everything is fine, even as the world becomes steadily more polluted and poisoned and as the skies go black. For what we are perceiving through a programmed personal self, is not the simulator or the world as it actually is, but more a cyberspace overlap, like walking through a desolate landscape with a virtual reality headset on that shows the land as vibrant. For on the Real side, beyond the programmed physical vehicle perceptions, through the Real awareness, you can see the simulator as it actually is, and it is enveloped in a murky darkness that represents the steadily increasing overall unconsciousness. But there will come a moment, when the demise of the simulator reaches a point where it becomes very apparent. And at that moment, the masses will cling onto what they do know, what they are familiar with, as everything around them starts to fall apart and implode, they will create emotion in response to this situation, and generally that of fear. And this was very much so in this Real side experience, as the car park representing the simulator began to buckle and disintegrate, and everyone would be running in panic and wracked in fear. Even at this late hour, it was possible that individuals could still extricate themselves, or at least be more favorably positioned than those remaining with their personal selves and resigning themselves then to the effects of what they had played a part in causing. As we all are responsible for the simulator state as it stands, as we are a part of the consciousness that created it. Of course only through standing in the Real awareness, in the Nowness of the TruReality of ourselves aside from the ideas of creation, are we fine and beyond then the effects of the personal self. Although it takes a few moments for the individual to fully and sincerely stand in their Real awareness, and let go of the personal self and all the ideas it comprises of. So it wouldn't be a case that people, during the cataclysmic simulator situations, could just spring into their Real awareness and be fine, as it is a process to be able to stand fully in the Nowness of the ISSS. As much by way of facing the personal self and releasing all the agreements and attachments that are mostly subconscious, must be done that we are not anchored to creation through the effects of the taplines we still cling too. Its not impossible that someone could adamantly decide to recognize the ISSS and do so in a single moment. For in every Numoment of the ISSS, everything is there, and so you could complete your process in one single moment of adamant Real intented decision, absent of the time it would take for the personal self to be shown all the experiences etc. For it is the personal self that required verification, experiences, that needs the time for consideration, to go back and forth, but maybe for some, they could do it all in one moment, and the personal self of a particular that it doesn't need the cause and effect verifications and created experiential Real side experiences for it to fully align itself with the Real purpose of ISSS recognition. But for most, it may be at too late a stage to get onboard with the process of awareness now, there is a small window as Duane always says. And besides, part of the process also is earning our way, earning our awareness through the promoting and sharing of the ISSS. So not impossible that someone could in a moment complete their awareness and ISSS recognition, but not very realistic. And as these individuals in the experience clearly revealed, most will choose to sit in their created illusions of fear, and as such, even if they recognized their Real awareness, by activating the emotions of the personal self and clinging to them, they place their awareness in the personal self and are then resigned to the effects of it, the effects of the simulator, and of the fear emotion they are embracing. Fear is the controllers currency, the marketing of fear is utilised to keep people in creation as readily as any idea the controllers create that claims everyone's agreement, attention, focus, through their marketing ploy methods. And through fear, individuals tend then to turn to their governments and controllers that they will remove that which is causing them fear, even though the situations that everyone is reacting with fear in response too, is that which the controllers have created and got everyone to agree with, its always agreement that then makes it a collective reality. And the fear that the controllers endeavour to keep people locked into was also revealed in this Real side experience, as dark force characters dressed in hazmat suits and protective clothings would enter the masses of the panic wracked unaware, and armed with what seemed to be personal cannons.They would proceed to engulf everyone in fire through the weapons they carried. As this is a constant throughout creation, of agreements maintained to the controllers through the fear of reprisals, of torture or death for anyone who opposes the control systems. A fear that becomes ingrained in the subconscious and carries over lifetime to lifetime. Ensuring a continued agreement to the controllers, through the fear of not doing so that will stem from past experience, even if the individual doesn't understand or recognize the source of this fear. A representation of quite literally getting burnt if you present as any kind of opposition to the authorities, as the individuals here were chased down and set alight. And even the individuals who have agreed and obeyed, and been perfect little slaves, they would be getting set ablaze just as readily as those who had exhibited more rebellious inclinations. As creation is never a safe place, regardless of what you think or how much you obey the authorities. And wracked in fear as they were, as the simulator crumbled, and the fear exacerbated through the controllers actions, they could run around creation, but really there was no where to go if they hadn't recognized the ISSS at this stage. And the simulator implosion will include every level of it, from the physical through to the etheric.

Duane's Vu

Very Real, yes we have been warning people about this for a long time. And of course most people take it for granted, they just kind of hand around etc. Those that think that just because they know the Real Guides that everything's instant, but its like being in the third grade where you tell the teacher how your dad took you to the university, where he had graduated with his degree etc. Well, just because you know dad with his degree and that he went to the university, that doesn't mean you have the degree too. Again there's the hint, its a whole lot to recognize the ISSSNISSS, and 100% sincerity. And all those little attachments that a person has, well good luck. The warnings there, this is how Real it gets. Again you have your personal consciousness to deal with, just like the people in the corporation. I was there a long time too and now their all pizza dough, their going nowhere, their all stuck in creation, this is how real it gets.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down