NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Television Subliminals (Kevins Experience)

2 posters

Go down

Television Subliminals (Kevins Experience) Empty Television Subliminals (Kevins Experience)

Post by Admin Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:55 pm

What is referred to as the dream arena is the RealSide LifeIS, that which is beyond the physical one dimensional level and where everything can be known and revealed for what it actually is, and not what it is marketed to be. With the Nu U song as the connection to the TruReality of the ALLLISSS beyond creation, the Real Universal Guides and Life will show you what is Real now on the RealSide.
This was only a brief real side experience, but a good example I think of how that which we focus on, even briefly can result in an experience based on that very focus. Well basically I watched the television before bed, I watched far more than I usually would on this occasion, just a personal self decision in creation. Then the entire night of Real side experiences consisted of imagery, scenes and themes pertaining to the nature of the content of that which I had watched, which was just random rubbish on the television to be fair.
Some brief points for consideration..

Everything in creation is cause and effect, that which we project through the 5 bodies, thought, emotion, imagination becomes effects that we experience.
The effects are instantaneous on the Real side, the moment we decide, think, project something, it is so, it takes a while to manifest in the denser one dimensional passing dream realm that is the physical level, but everything decided, agreed upon shows up eventually.
That which we focus on becomes our reality, what we decide, agree with is again instantly so on the Real side, but takes a few moments to translate through into the physical part of our experience.
Everything in creation is restriction, in that everything agreed and decided upon from a creational personal self perspective has cause and effect consequences.
Everything here on earth, all the systems in place are reptilian based, so are based on control and everything is subliminals, subliminal programming to glean unconscious agreement to the reptilian systems and ideas which translate as cause and effect restricting experience, control, and further destruction of the planet, which is the reptilians overall agenda.
As everything is subliminals, this includes all the technology which is a distortion of the allnatural environment, black magic distortion.
The television is a subliminal producing, reptilian tool. designed to program the personal self into agreement with restriction, control and the degradation of the planet.
Consequence..watching the television will embed subliminals into the subconscious. Tantamount to agreement to the nature of the subliminals, that being control and planetary destruction agreement. Additionally, the theme of the television shows will embed themselves also, those unconscious and unaware will be subjected to what is referred to as predictive programming. The programming of the personal self through agreement that is gleaned through the very themes portrayed in that which we watch on the televsions. This explains why always the themes that are utilised at a certain moment tend to become overall human experience at a future moment, through cause and effect overall agreement.
Applying this to my brief experience then..that which I decided to watch caused a momentary agreement with the contents which culminated in the Real side experiences that night reflecting that which I had watched on the t.v.
Intent is demonstrated on the Real side. If our intent is fixed firmly on a particular outcome the Real side will reflect this back to us, as what we decide is instantly so on the Real side. Generally what we focus on predominantly during the day, where we place our intent, especially just prior to bed will translate and display along the nature of the specifics of the intent and focus on the Real side. Although with this television indulgence an intent wasn't set through watching television in regards to a decision, intent and focus are intertwined in what they culminate as, and a personal self focus will translate as a personal self experience relating to that focus on the Real side.
But we are conscious of this process, how it works, and can make the necessary adjustments, we need not be too concerned with what we decide through our personal selves. But the overall intent and focus should be placed where we want it. If we want to become more aware and continually recognise the ISSS, then we need overall place our focus and intent with the TruReality.
The Real side experiences are demonstrations by the guides by either creating a scene or finding somewhere in creation that has the sort of theme that best conveys what they are trying to demonstrate. Also the dark forces can set up situations also on the Real side that if our attention is gleaned, then we are in agreement with the dark forces idea creations and can be taplined consequently. Additionally there may be themes within that which we watch on television that may be attachments, agreements within our created consciousness, we may not be conscious of everything that sparks old causal vehicle filed tapline attachments. The influence may well encourage that which we are not conscious off, that can be old attachments sparked through themes in the movies we watch. The influence is the created consciousness of every being in the simulator and acts according to the desires of everybody, be they conscious or subconscious.
The influence then works with the dark forces to control, restrict and contain everybody in cause and effect creation, their objective being to keep you here. Watching what I did before bed resulted in an agreement, a focus on the themes of that which I watched, a little encouragement with the influence through the emotional body perhaps also. And then the corresponding demonstration of my focus, albeit temporary, on the Real side. Perhaps finding someplace in creation that aligned with the themes as an automatic response to the focus, perhaps created thought forms and temporary dimensional creations that were forged as a result of what I watched. Or maybe an agreement to experiencing scenes on the Real side, through the T.V subliminals, set up by the dark forces along the lines of the themes of the movies, as they would seek to place such snares, to garner agreements and place taplines etc.
But. We are not resigned to the personal choices we make, if the overal focus is with the ISSS and standing in that reality. And we get a better oversight and awareness of the consequences of all that we do through the 5 bodies and the personal choices we make, we become more aware of the mechanics of creation and we become conscious of the effects we cause. And eventually we move beyond even that, when we have decided to supersede creation altogether. But in the meantime we have the personal self, we have to deal with and maintain it and occasionally we will watch a movie, we will get taplines and influenced, tricked and bothered by the dark forces, but the process continues and eventually we get through all of it.
Through our Real awareness and connection to the ISSSNISSS LifeIS, we are no longer encumbered or unconscious to these effects, and they can pose very little issue other than simply being experiences for our comparisons and objective vu's by which we can recognise the TruReality. The only way we can then become mired in anything creational based is if we apply considerations, assumption, attitudes and convictions. If we add emotionally charged ideas to the created idea we are deciding to experience, if we categorize experiences as good or bad, then we can box ourselves into personal bubbles that have us disconnected from our Real awareness. We can absorb ourselves into creation through the ideas we attach to the created ideas we choose to indulge in, such as the television. Nothing is negated, its just how you Vu all that you experience, objective Real awareness detachment or personal self consideration, concern and categorization.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Television Subliminals (Kevins Experience) Empty Re: Television Subliminals (Kevins Experience)

Post by Alusea Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Wow! That will take a moment to assimilate. Thank you!

Alusea

Back to top Go down