NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear Monsters of Social Consciousness (Kevins Experience)

Go down

Fear Monsters of Social Consciousness (Kevins Experience) Empty Fear Monsters of Social Consciousness (Kevins Experience)

Post by Admin Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:36 am

In this Real Side experience, I was in a supermarket, or shopping mall, and there was a rampaging beast loose in the building. Everybody was in a panic, but still appeared to want to finish their shopping despite the threat of this creature. Indicating how deeply ingrained routines and indoctrinated personal self set in stone social behaviours can overcome common sense, self preservation and Real survival judgement. Rather like, how everyone is agreeing to their demise, deciding to self destruct with a simulator that they are contributing toward the deterioration of, through the cause and effect agreement to restriction and control. They can see the danger increasingly, but don't know what to do about it, so they continue to do what they always have, relating to what they know, their personal consciousness, as they lack knowledge of their Real awareness. Along the lines too of what Duane mentioned the other day, that as things continue to deteriorate, unaware people are more inclined to continue to relate to what they do know, despite the world in continuing chaos around them, and fear is as good an idea as any. For people will prefer to relate to such an emotion that they know, that they are familiar with than that which they don't, that which they are unaware of and cant recognise, such as their Real awareness, their Real intent and the ISSSNISSS that their Real awareness is a part of. And so this monster could be another demonstrational example of agreement to the created personal self and creation, a social consciousness monster, and in particular a monster representing a specific emotion idea, that of fear. As this very much was a monster, inducing fear in the individuals here, and an agreement to such, and creation overall, that will ultimately destroy these people as they remain locked into their self convinced, self decided personal self constructed bubbles. And as the beast rampaged in plain sight, the shoppers refused to depart, clinging onto their created consciousness that this building represented. Refusing to simply exit the building, take the risk to step beyond what they knew, beyond their personal self bubbles and see more, perchance to be more and become more aware of their Real awareness. All to easy to remain in the presence of fear and pretend everything was okay. I had a glimpse of the creature as it darted between shopping isles, in this building that was representing the collective consciousness, and it looked like a mutated dog. For the monster was as distorted as the ideas the individuals here were agreeing with, that which makes no sense with the whole of Life and the ALLNatural environment that supports us all through all levels of Life. It was hairless, very bulky, about the size of a bear and had more teeth than was practical. The shop owners were even trying to convince me to stack some shelves, to partake in the maintenance of the distorted and restricting created consciousness in other words. The shop owners were probably representing the controllers, the reptilians, that all these panicking, yet refusing to leave, shoppers were in agreement with overall, due in no small part to the unconscious programming lifetime after lifetime to the reptilian created systems of control. And so the shop owners, or we might say human cattle owners, were trying to get me to agree also,to absorb myself into creation and add more ideas to the overladen and imploding constriction of creational idea agreements that are collapsing the very simulator we require as our training ground for the recognisition of who we really are, Free beings of Real light. They wanted me to stack the shelves with even more created ideas, and join the ranks of the unaware, unconscious, programmed indoctrinated, mired in cause and effect restriction, slave masses. I would refuse and depart from this place.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down