NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Side Dojo. By Kevin Smith

Go down

Real Side Dojo. By Kevin Smith Empty Real Side Dojo. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:22 pm

This Real side experience would verify how Life, the Real Guides, our Real awareness, this overal
ISSSNISSS everything is, not only shows us what we need to know in any given moment, on the
physical and the Real side, but if we allow this TruReality in, if we don't negate or block it, or filter
it and obscure it with the ideas, attitudes, assumptions, convictions and considerations of the
personal self, then it also will provide us with everything we require in every nunmoment of its
reality. The personal self will always think it knows what it needs, but if we allow life in, if we
stand in the reality of it, through the nowness of our Real awareness BeingISSSNISSS, we have
what we actually need in regards to what is most beneficial for our awareness. Life is this Real
awareness, this ISSSNISSS, and it is all about the actuality of itself, as it is everything. And no
interest can an everything reality have in anything that is fabricated simulation, the ideas of
creation. Essential to recognize the ISSSNISSS from through comparison yes, but a simulated
reflection that has nothing to do with the TruReality. So Life is only interested in the Real survival,
the awareness of itself, and that which it provides us through the Real awareness of ourselves, is
that which is always awareness beneficial, if we decide to recognize the ISSS. On the Real side, if
we have embraced our Real intent, that of recognizing the ISSS, the Real side experiences will be
that which supports our becoming more aware process. As we have allowed Life and the Real
Guides in, and so we are shown what we need to know now, on the Real side and provided also
what we need now for where we are in our process of awareness. The Real awareness is a reality
aside from the personal self and its simulated cause and effect realities. But it is still the personal
self that is the vehicle by which we activate the awareness, through that which we do, as we share
and are creative in supporting the TruReality by the sharing of it, and it in turn supports and assists
us with our awareness and recognition of it, as everything equals itself. To share as effectively as we
can, we have to utilize the personal self and however we have constructed its created consciousness,
and yes we can make favorable alterations to it, that it is a better vehicle for sharing the ISSS
through. Because much of what we do to share, has us stepping beyond our established personal self
comfort zones, and doing that which we have never done before, or very seldomly. As such we may
find difficulty with using the personal self for sharing, in a way we have never done before, or
seldomly, like getting into a new design of car that we struggle at first to get to grips with. For me, I
always found speaking with no pre written material a struggle, the information and references I
would have learnt and know, but its though they get stuck between the place where they are stored
and my delivery of them verbally, very frustrating to be sure. And more recently I find myself with
this challenge, that this is a skill I must more cultivate with the various shows we are doing. A
stepping outside of the comfort zone if you will, but also a mechanical personal self defect between
the filed references and the expressing of them on command. But this is what I need moreso to do,
and as this is something that involves the sharing of the ISSS, as this is a benefit then with the
whole of Life, as this supports the TruReality through the promoting of it, so then does Life support
me, and assist and provide what I need now, on the physical and on the Real side regarding this. As
such, I am having Real side experiences where I am afforded by Life and The Real Guides trainings
in this regard, to shift the blockages, adjust the personal consciousness, that this skill of speaking
unscripted can be better developed, as such provided experiences make sense with the whole of life.
And we might say it is a personal self want, but again a want that aligns itself with the overal Real
intent and ultimately is beneficial awareness speaking. As an example, the other night on the Real
side, I would visit a dojo, which is the name afforded to a place of martial art practice. Interestingly,
although this is the first time my personal self memory has any recorded reference file of having
had such an experience in this lifetime, the moment I set foot in this very dojo, it was so very
familiar, and I knew I had been here before. So very likely Real side experiences I had been having
that up until now, my personal self had not been provided the Vu of. Or maybe Real side
experiences from previous lifetimes, wherever dimension and time frame they may have been,
where of course my current lifetime mental body storehouse of the mind would have no file
references for. But of course with everything we have experienced, the causal akashic files contain
the references. So with past lifetime experiences on the physical and the Real side, we will instantly
recognize as having experienced before through our awareness, or at least they will seem familiar,
even though we hadn't experienced them this lifetime. Beyond the personal self, will be the Real
awareness that oversees all creation and all lifetimes and experiences we ever have lived. And so as
we move moreso into the recognition and standing in our Real awareness, then really any
experience will be familiar to a Real awareness that has the overvu of everything ever created in the
simulators. I would recognize here, that I used to come to this dojo of the Real side constantly,
whenever or wherever I once did so, and that always the same group of individuals were here, and
also the same martial art instructors. The practice would present as martial arts, but it was more that
it was designed to shift inhibition, to bolster courage, to purge unbeneficial emotional responses and
attitudes, and to promote the merits of mutual support. In other words to shift the created
consciousness and its attitudes, to make adjustments in such a way as to be beneficial and make for
a greater ease by which the personal self can operate effectively in creation. I'm uncertain for what
reasons I would be doing so in the lifetimes or dimensions I was frequenting this dojo previously,
but my return now was definitely to make personal self adjustments. To train and reprogram the
personal self, to purge its inadequacies, to make it a better vessel for what I need it for now, in
regards to sharing the ISSS in creation. Perhaps I was doing just this back whenever it was, perhaps
it was another dimension or realm where I had attempted to recognize the ISSS. For the individuals
here were the same people as I said, and the impression was that the instructors were the Real
Guides. And indeed, with martial arts, you are awarded belts in accordance with passing grades,
these are tokens of distinction, acknowledgement of your standing with the martial art you have
chosen. The colors generally run as white belt, to red, orange, green, purple, blue, then into black
belts etc, and I knew that the time I was here before, I was a purple belt. Representing here perhaps
moreso the extent of my process of ISSS recognition, and with purple being associated with the
ethereal level, suggesting my recognition at one point extended throughout the created levels and
within touching distance perhaps of the next step, of ISSS recognition. But of course that step is the
greatest of them all, and could take millions of lifetimes, even with the conquering so to speak of
the created consciousness, mind and emotions. And here, because of the gulf of absence between
then and now, perhaps the opportunity of becoming more aware I only now in this lifetime have
been able to take on again since whenever I had before. The Real Guide instructor would explain
how I had been downgraded to the green belt. For every time we forfeit our opportunity of
recognizing the ISSS, even as we take up the opportunity again, yes we may move more swiftly
through the process up to the point where we were before, as it will be familiar, but we still have to
start over each time around, through a personal self that comes into each lifetime bereft of any
recollection and knowledge of the references to the process of becoming more aware. But
nevertheless, its what the intent happens to be in each moment that is important. And so in I went
again, into the dojo, with my green belt, to participate in the various martial art activities and
exercises that in fact were designed the personal self, to enhance its effectiveness on the physical,
and better align it with the Real awareness and Real intent of ISSS recognition

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down