NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Side Warning Of Human Zombification (Kevin's Experience)

2 posters

Go down

Real Side Warning Of Human Zombification (Kevin's Experience) Empty Real Side Warning Of Human Zombification (Kevin's Experience)

Post by Admin Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:57 am

In this experience I would find myself in what could only be described as a zombie apocalypse. Although my immediate impressions were that this was rather a contained zombie apocalypse, a miniature version, and only taking place in this particular area I was in, which was a dense forest. I would not be alone either, but with a group and the idea was to survive the zombies, as is obviously prudent a thing to do. The only refuge available were a few ramshackle huts and rudimentary buildings, that one could conceal and secure themselves within and evade the zombies. It was not only people that were the zombies, but every animal you can imagine was placed in this forest and was afflicted with zombification, and like anything of a zombie nature, true to the movies, if they bit you, a zombie you would become. But to look at the overall layout of this Real side scene and Vu, I would see some curiosities. The buildings, where refuge could be sought, were stationed by individuals that were seemingly in no danger, no zombie person or creature could harm them or see them, and indeed as you would approach these buildings, these building owners would encourage and becon you within them. And yes, as confined as the buildings were, were one to take refuge inside, they indeed would be safe from the marauding zombies. But wait, there's more, for my initial Vu was entering this scene and surviving amidst the zombie masses. But the scene would replay various times as though repeating itself, and on one replay, I would enter at what would be construed as the beginning of the experience. For this forest was a contained zombie situation and there was an area where you would prepare for your insertion into this forest, a kind of preparation area. There would be military type characters there, providing any who entered this zombie forest with essential information, as to the general layout, the buildings of sanctuary, and even a lunch was put together here, that everyone would carry in their backpacks. Only when fully prepared would all individuals partaking of this forest of zombies survival, be allowed to enter and their bid for survival begin. This then had the sense of a training, as opposed to some random area in creation I just happened to find myself in. But the zombies seemed very real and indeed if they bit you, you would take on the zombie taint, the forest also was always shrouded in darkness, as though in a perpetual night. I would go through this training several times, with several resets, replays, a few times in the preparation area, a few times in the buildings hunkering down with others, a few times just surviving in the forest. Several times I would get bitten, and this would rather be the equivalent of game over, but always a reset or other would take place, so this became something that wasn't as great a concern as it initially seemed. The central area of the forest seemed to have a large body of native American Indians, that also featured as a threat here. For the moment you entered from the preparation area, always you would have a small time window, before the zombies became activated, almost as though an extension of the preparation time made available, beyond the preparation area you had just departed. And as these zombies activated, these native American Indians would shift from their human forms into a variety of two legged bipedal creatures, from cats, to wolves to lizards, and they also could transmit the zombie affliction through bite, and in these beast men forms they surely had the teeth to do it. At one point I would wander far further through this zombie forest than was usual, most would remain in the first area, with the buildings and tend not to stray too far beyond the native American beast creatures, as the Indians were a formidable bunch and seemed to also be bestowed with ridiculous levels of martial art ability. But at the opposite end of the forest, much as the preparation area was at the other end, was a kind of movie theater. Sat here were a selection of individuals that were evidently running the whole training area and indeed were watching everything that transpired on the big screen there. And so, what we have here is quite clearly a training arena of a kind, and I would suggest constructed by the Guides. For the Real Guides not only will show us what is Real now, take us through experiences that allow us to become more aware, show us what is coming down the pipeline through cause and effect choices, and watch over us as we go through our process. But they also will constantly put us through training, to have us fully prepared for everything we will face, not only that which we will encounter as we go through our process on the Real side through our experiences, but also what we will be confronted with here on the physical. For Life is a constant preparation for the next step, we always are endeavouring to become aware of more, to assume more recognition and standing with the TruReality LifeIS. And we always are preparing then for our next position, through our intent, focus and decisions. Whether that be another reincarnated creational position or moreso a position with the ISSSNISSS aside from the simulators. As everything is an ISSSNISSS, this life is already done, and we are just moving through the cause and effect sequences of what we are deciding here on the physical. This whole zombie training then was preparation for what we may expect here on the earth. Not zombies exactly, but perhaps an affliction that is similar, that is 5G related maybe, a technological zombification. And it isn't so much that they can infect you, or maybe that could be a scenario like the Borg through transmutable nanos etc, but moreso that to continue on the physical amidst the gradual and increasing robotization of the masses will become certainly more challenging. The challenge being to not get sucked into it, to maintain our connections to our Real awareness, to be in the Nowness of the ISSSNISSS and objective to all that is and will be occurring around us. For if we slip into the personal self in the face of all that is to come, we become agreeable through the personal self to all the various ideas that these situations and individuals represent. All too easy to then become the effects and spiral into the mailstrom of creational restriction again, if we lose our Real awareness objectivity. The preparation area in this experience would be just that, a checking of our intent, being aware consciously of the personal self and all its thoughts and attitudes and keeping them in check and then going forth to test our abilities to remain the objective Real awareness Vu and position amidst the zombie training area. And the military in operation here were very likely the Guides. The Guides will watch over their own, those who have the sincerity and Real intent for the awareness process, and so the theatre in the experience would be representing this, there would be the Guides monitoring our progress and how well we performed under these testing training conditions. As for the houses, the building of refuge. These always would represent a get out option for those who became overwhelmed with the situation, with the chaotic creational earthly situations that are to come. For effectively, those that retreated to these houses would be returning to the comfort zones of their personal selves, hiding from the zombies as it were, rather than face creation as is the idea. Even though of course there is no safety and survival to be found through the personal self and in creation. For on several experiences, and others have shared similar, the Guides often will present the option of stepping back, to turn around, to not take the next step, or to face the zombies. But they do this as a test to see that you really have the heart and courage, the Real intent for the journey, and the idea would be to then proceed and not retreat and take refuge in the personal self houses in this training arena. Duane once shared an experience where the Guides stood in his road, and he demanded that they stand aside and they would so so, as an example. And the characters that seemed to own these buildings, that were safe from the zombies, well these people were part of the created consciousness that the houses represented overall, this was the influence I would suggest. Encouraging everybody to hide in their personal self houses which would ensure they remain in creation, as is the function of the influence.

Duanes vu....

That experience you mentioned was a couple of years ago on Huntington Beach on the real side, it was another situation the Guides put on. Rebisar led me across the street and all of a sudden all the Guides were blocking my way into the beach parking lot. And I told them to get out of the way, and then they just said okay, and right on, etc, because they really wanted to see from what I had chosen with everything, a lot of things known and unknown, if I would do it. And that experience was all about, yes Im going to do it, and the Guides are in agreement with all that. It wasn't me telling them what to do, they just wanted me to have the experience to show myself, and they already knew, but they wanted to do it anyhow, so it was kind of fun. I was very adamant and yes I'm doing it, to face it all, and this is what were doing. What your seeing in that experience is a big heads up to whats taking place, especially with the vaccines that are coming out now. The zombies are not only the people getting the vaccines, but the people giving the vaccines. We already know that and how they are already zombies, and how the vaccines are lethal. There's no game playing here and people can pray to their gods all they want, but that isn't going to do it. They better learn to stand up to it and become more aware. Those that really and sincerely are focused on learning to recognise the ALLLISSS will be shown what others arn't. Life sees your intent, everything about you, there's no fooling around and none of these other funny things are going to work. And we have nothing to do with them, we want nothing to do with them, its just the Rea Guides, and paying attention and everybody that has the courage step up. Share your experiences etc, because yes its coming, and its going to get a lot worse. A lot of people will panic, they will go back to their religions or whatever, pray to their gods, they will okay the system etc. Its not about not obeying the system, its a heads up, everybody has free will, do whatever you want. But those few who really pay attention, all they can do is provide it. And in your experience you saw the military, because its a military action that's taking place, so were preparing to do the same thing. In other words there's no battle, its about awareness, to be aware, and so you can see what's going on. In your experience your getting effected this way and that, and yes your going to be effected, that's very Real, but you can handle it, just keep focused etc. This is a real test, but again its in the forest, the old saying of cant see the forest for the trees etc. People cant see where their at, they cant see whats going on and their going to agree. And this is what the controllers want, the monarchy, the cabal, the elites, they want willingness and agreement with everybody, they want your will. And they will do anything they can, their so desperate because they don't really know what their doing. But at the same time there's many of them that are seeing what were doing and basically because the bad ones are seeing what were doing, their putting this show on. Their just figuring that they want to get people into future lifetimes. Its not even about this lifetime but about getting them into future lifetimes where they can start them over again and really mind set them etc. Were getting all these things in our skypes to share, trying to warn people, how them whatever. This is the whole idea of the theater, people are welcome to come in and see the big screen. And most people have their television sets which is the little view, its something, but when your on the Real side and at the movies, that's the big screen, your shown the bigger picture, that's the idea of going to the movies on the Real side. So your seeing a bigger overall picture of things. Its becoming very Real and their blocking things to where you cant leave the country after a while, and its going to be a step at a time. To where people, no matter what, are in little tiny cages, they keep agreeing, and then its okay and their safe. Well, no there's no safety here, there's only risk, challenge and becoming more aware, or you say subdued, that's just very Real. And again most people wont buy that because they want to keep their old personal routines going and their little lifestyles, well have fun, because its all coming. Just like the story of Noah when he tried to warn people, but then came the flood, the floods coming and its going to come in different ways. As they get agreement it only gets worse because people are agreeing due to be afraid not too.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Real Side Warning Of Human Zombification (Kevin's Experience) Empty Re: Real Side Warning Of Human Zombification (Kevin's Experience)

Post by Alusea Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:41 pm

Thank you so much for share this wonderful information.

Alusea

Back to top Go down