NuAwarenISSS Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guides Are Re Doing Everything On The Real Side. By Kevin Smith

Go down

The Guides Are Re Doing Everything On The Real Side. By Kevin Smith Empty The Guides Are Re Doing Everything On The Real Side. By Kevin Smith

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:31 pm

As we know, the process of becoming more aware involves facing the personal self and everything that we have decided as to its creation, and we have been constantly adding to its created consciousness since the very first moment we thrust forth our very first body vehicle into the simulator fresh from the ISSSNISSS. Then comes the moment the RealU, that animates all the created personal selves throughout all our lifetimes lived, decides to recognise the ISSSNISSS that it is. For the longest time our awareness is rather immersed in the personal self, disconnected from the Real awareness that we actually are, but a certain moment comes when the personal self awareness yearns to be more than just flounder around in limited creationaly based existences and experiences. This is demonstrated usually in the personal self, through behaviour that isnt as socially routined as the vast majority, we can describe this as risk taking, taking the risk to see and be more, a step into the unknown. At this point generally an opportunity will reveal itself, as Life recognises this spark, this want to be more, and so such individuals will in some shape or form be introduced to some reference pertaining to the ISSS that gives them their door to a new adventure. At this time on this planet and lifetime, they would stumble upon the NuPrentation, or they may have a Guide feature in their Real side dream experiences. The reconnection is then re established to the Real awareness, through the ISSS agreed to sound that is the connection to itself and the RealU that is a part of this ISSSNISSS, the Nu U song, and the process of becoming more aware begins. Recognising the Real awareness that we actually are, aside from the personal self and all the ideas that make up its construction and creation that cause and effect manifests from it, is the first stage. The next phase would be recognising the ISSS through the Real awareness we now have recognised, a TruReality which can only be recognised in the NOWNESS of the Real awareness, which is aside from the thoughts and emotions of the personal self and its created reality. A steady and sincere focus and Real intent for this recognition of the ISSS must be maintained and be before any personal self want or drive, because we are our intent. And as all personal self created intents can only be experienced in a created simulator, as per its design, then if personal intents are foremost then it is in creation we have decided to resign ourselves too. And part of the process also is to become aware of the entirety of the created consciousness and all the agreements and emotional attachments that make up its construction, that are effecting experience continuously according to the design of the cause and effect simulators. The bulk of these tapline agreements will be subconscious, past lifetime agreements forgotten the moment we enter a new physical life position, but the agreements we established in every lifetime though forgotten are still locked into the personal self and continue to generate experience based on the specifics of them. As such, all agreements and attachments must be revealed, the facing of the personal self, and from there we can systematically decide their release, breaking taplines that shackle us to creation one by one, assuming we agree and don't cling onto any, as some agreement/attachments are understandably harder to let go of than others. But even one idea, one agreement, one tapline, is enough to bind us to creation. For as we are deciding to hold onto an idea agreement or attachment, therefore we are deciding to experience the effects of it, and the only place to experience the effects of a created idea is in the creation simulators. I shared the experience before where a Guide came crashing through my house on the Real side with a digger, the house always representing the personal self. Duane would suggest that indeed this was representing an almighty overhaul and restructuring of my personal self, breaking down all those agreements and attachments that make up its construction, a severe demolition job. Evidently I would have agreed to this, for the Guides will not violate our free will choices and decisions, even if that which we decide are not in our best awareness interests. Previously I had shared experiences where I was clearing out my Real side house, taking out the old trash, evicting individuals who I found lurking there, all of this representing the ejecting and discarding of agreements and the individuals representing attachments I had revealed and no longer wished to retain, so the trash and the people were sent packing. But rather a painstaking process, for our subconscious agreements are vast and as I explored my house with the purpose of trash removing, its size seemed incalculable. As Val said, you'd probably need a thousand dumpster trucks to cart away the garbage. And so I suggest the Guide driven digger a far swifter method, why remove one tapline at a time when you can plow down the house and deal with it all, or at least a greater quantity of it in one efficient action. Following on from this, I would have an experience where exiting my my personal self house on the Real side, I would see even further excavation work in progress in my immediate street. More diggers were ploughing up the roads, digging vast holes, demolishing the street to the extent that it would be unusable as it was, as though with the intention of recreating it in a different way afterwards. Sharing this experience Duane would suggest that indeed the Guides were back again, with a demonstration of widening the street, repairing it, that greater access would be available as we each expand into greater adventures and positions with Life. The Guides are effectively re doing everything, they like to upgrade everything, and we all can be a part of this if we so decide, and that my street was being recreated would suggest they indeed had my agreement as to my involvement. Everything is always now and Nu, rather than rigid, solidified and fixed in place and routined, as the Guides here demolished the rigidity of a street that has remained as it has for as long as I have known it. And as I continue with my process and am open to it, the Guides were clearing the way, the old consciousness, the old road destroyed to make way for a new one, that would allow the adventure to better unfold and with all the individuals that will continue to enter my experience as a consequence, without the hamstringing baggage of old personal self consciousness rigidity. And then in an experience a week or so later, I would be back in my street again on the Real side, and would witness other houses in my street being demolished, but some individuals were however moving house, relocating to somewhere else. I would suggest those moving were those who did not want to be a part of this redoing of everything, for where would they be moving too? To another personal self house, in another created consciousness rigid street and there they may cushion themselves in the created comfort zone of their personal self house bubbles and pretend not to notice or realize the huge shake up that's occurring throughout creation. For wherever you go, you take your created consciousness with you, and the idea is to face the self, and ideally assuming you want to get through creation, to agree to the taking out of the trash, the removal of all those agreements and attachment ideas. Or in this situation and as things stand now, in this Nu moment of redoing everything, the demolition of your personal self house and the very street it is in, for those evidently in agreement to face it all and thrust themselves fully into the biggest wake up ever, and to be a part of that. And indeed some individuals were electing, were agreeing to be a part of this adventure also, to not relocate to other places in creation and pretend the simulator and the earth is not in peril, as they were having their houses demolished also.

Admin
Admin

https://isssnisss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down